bennino1984

Nov 21, 2017
does anyone have a save file up until the last version??
I lost all my save when my computer was destroyed
I don't know if I made it in the right way, but this is my save game to the new version with the seeder full and the threesome with aliens done, but the new events still yellow.

Reactions: noble 271

Splitzy

Jan 19, 2019
Anyone able to explain how to get the Adrianna/Katherine threesome? I have every requirement done and Katherine is highlighted green for a new event on the couch, but whatever option I pick there isn't a threesome ending. I've tried every timestamp and when they are both together on the couch. I'm probably massively overlooking something, but I'm really frustrated at the moment as I have no idea what to do xD Thanks!

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Anyone able to explain how to get the Adrianna/Katherine threesome? I have every requirement done and Katherine is highlighted green for a new event on the couch, but whatever option I pick there isn't a threesome ending. I've tried every timestamp and when they are both together on the couch. I'm probably massively overlooking something, but I'm really frustrated at the moment as I have no idea what to do xD Thanks!
Did you get the talking scene? Where everyone talks about sex with MC?
I think you need max love with everyone.

I got it after sunbathing event with. Just talked and event triggered.

Xanatos

May 6, 2019
The way I triggered it, although it's bugged where the characters are out of place, is by doing the fancy dinner, skipping past it, and coming down at 10PM when they're watching TV. Eavesdrop until you get the option to come closer and it'll trigger the event. It was bugged, for me at least, where every position was messed up with characters out of position.

Reactions: Splitzy

Splitzy

Jan 19, 2019
Did you get the talking scene? Where everyone talks about sex with MC?
I think you need max love with everyone.

I got it after sunbathing event with. Just talked and event triggered.
Yeah, I have that completed. I got the sunbathing threesome, that gave me a threesome option right at the start. I'm kinda expecting the same while talking with Katherine on the couch, but nothing. Only thing I can think about is that it's only a specific day, but I don't know. I'll keep trying I guess ;P

Splitzy

Jan 19, 2019
The way I triggered it, although it's bugged where the characters are out of place, is by doing the fancy dinner, skipping past it, and coming down at 10PM when they're watching TV. Eavesdrop until you get the option to come closer and it'll trigger the event. It was bugged, for me at least, where every position was messed up with characters out of position.
I'll try the eavesdropping. Don't know if I have tried that already. For full completion, I'll try your 'bugged' option. Thanks for the suggestion!

Splitzy

Jan 19, 2019
Alright, it was the eavesdropping part that I missed. Doing so got me the threesome event. I also got a bugged variant before that. Skipping dialogue too quickly messes up the animations when they are talking and that screws up everything after that too. Thanks for the help guys!

May 14, 2018
New event with alien girls is really hot, well done.

Wish we got more scenes with them (Copypaste some of the old scenes maybe? Surely it cant be hard if models got same armature)

Reactions: kamibell
4.50 star(s) 213 Votes