kark

Jun 18, 2017
"There isn't going to be any ntr with the aliens, and pregnancy will come eventually" Direct from Poolside on the discord.
Makes sense. The game is too advanced in the story and development itself to add some fetish like this, specially because its something that people dont want and didnt expect when they supported the game.
In simpler words, adding ntr would be a bad move and kind of forced. Maybe as "dlc" after the game is finished or in the next game if their supporters are ok about it.

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
So I'm at the point where I'm fucking Natasha on the regular, but the other two don't want to go that far yet. Are there particular trigger events for them to open up?

Yaaaza

May 4, 2020
So I'm at the point where I'm fucking Natasha on the regular, but the other two don't want to go that far yet. Are there particular trigger events for them to open up?
For Adriana you have to do fancy dinner and choose the option to help to clean, at some point after the blowjob she'll let your take ker on the kitchen table
For Kat, during the afternoon you go to her bedroom and click on 'Thank you', that'll trigger the scene
After that, the others scenes will follow

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
For Adriana you have to do fancy dinner and choose the option to help to clean, at some point after the blowjob she'll let your take ker on the kitchen table
For Kat, during the afternoon you go to her bedroom and click on 'Thank you', that'll trigger the scene
After that, the others scenes will follow
Will try those, cheers!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Hey Everyone Update 18.0 is out now for all second base backers. Access for first base will come in a couple of days along with any bug fixes needed.
This update is all about some new special events that have been a long time coming but are finally here. These events are unlocked once you have reached the 8th mark on the G.A.I.A and have maxed out relationships with all of the crew. On top of that there is also a new character being introduced that seems to be quite interested in getting to know you very intimately.
As we are getting close to finishing off the G.A.I.A now, with only two more marks left I will be adding the next two mark events in the following two updates. Once that is complete the main story of Last Hope will be complete. That isn't to say the game will be finished as there is still some bonus stuff to see in the epilogue along with the 4th dream.

When it comes to update 19.0 I'm planning to go back and finish off a lot of the events that are yet to be finished currently along with adding the 90% G.A.I.A event. If everything goes well and I have time I would also love to add some new events involving the updated uniforms the girls got a few updates back but we'll have to see how long everything takes. If I don't end up adding them this update they will still be added eventually as I think they'd be a lot of fun to see.
Anyway thank you all so much for your support, I know these updates always take longer than anyone expects so thanks for all your patience. Enjoy the new content and I will talk to you again soon with some previews this time.

If you like the game support Poolside Games on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last Hope v18.0
- - -

Naughty/Incest Patch
- - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Last edited:

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
how do you trigger the watching tv scenes with Kat and Adrianna
They need to both watch TV at the same time. Then, you have to come from either Natashas Quarters, the Hangar, the Flight Deck or the Recreation Floor and go to the Captains Quarters. Scenes will play then.

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes