noble 271

Mar 14, 2018
There is no folder in my game for the saves. I'm so confused. I dont know where to put the save files i downloaded

Anmrs

Jul 8, 2017
When I buy map or schedule and get it from flight deck game bugs out and every button I press opens up a menu that contains map and schedule. This bug doesn't let me play

OldmanRed

Mar 13, 2018
Made Nude mod.
I updated the mod for version 17.1 and also added one common archive with a folder in which it is easy to enable and disable nudemod with all the girls or for each one separately.

Here is a new mod with a folder and convenient switching modes with and without clothes. (.bat files). Have the manual (Info.txt)
Nudemod_All.zip
Mega
Google Drive

Also below are just archives (as before) that you need to copy yourself after unpacking.
AdriannaNude.zip - Only Adrianna
KatherineNude.zip - Only Katherine
NatashaNude.zip - Only Natasha
NudeMod.zip - All girls. Adrianna, Katherine, Natasha, Alien Girl. 1,2,3 dream girls - Bowsette, Magic Girl, Cave Girl.
Link to the folder with all archives (Mega)
Mega
Download link for the mod with all the girls (NudeMod.zip)
Mega

Link to the folder with all archives (Google Drive)
Google Drive
Download link for the mod with all the girls (NudeMod.zip)
Google Drive

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey friend, Thanks for the MOD!
Also...could you tell me whose picture is in your avatar?

Tunafish94

Mar 27, 2021
Depends on what you have the forum post per page set to.

For me this thread has a total of 194 pages.
Rejoice fellow perverts, i did a quick mod for those who like girls a little more natural down there.
It's just some texture replacement, so don't expect anything really fancy, no 3d bushes around here.

Kath bush tends to peek out of certain clothing, and that's a feature!
There might be some minor seam problems, as the texture for the genitals and the ones for the torso are distinct, the correct way to do this would be to add a 3d bush directly in Daz before exporting the models, so only the developer could do that.

To use it just place the file in the main folder -> LastHope -> Content -> Paks.
You can use this with other mods and in any version of the game (at least i think so.)
I had half an idea to do a wookie edition, so consider youself fortunate.
Sorry, i didn´t know that. Heres the post.

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
So what to do may be, refill the thing again, increase max love each one and then, watch the new scenes, right?
Cause I'm not unlocking the new green "apointments" and just repeating same scenes in the schedule, they remain green.
I wanna figure out that's why.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I love this game but damn it do the hints need to be more useful than "Check around to see what events are missing." I know when and where the events are missing but the triggers are where I need the hints.

Brute forcing the events doesn't seem to be working for the 4th Watching TV scene for the Mom and Sister and the fourth scene for the Sister and Aunt during the fancy dinner is much the same.

Xanatos

May 6, 2019
i can't figure out how to trigger the new Kathrine TV watching scene.
It's a bug, I think. It stays green until you have the threesome with Adriana and her on Wednesday at 10PM. Stay in first person mode to not have the animations all bugged out.

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes