Jan 30, 2021
I'd really like to play this game but my pc seems to be unable to run it properly. Do you guys know any tricks to make the game run smoother beside lowering the resolution of the images and the size of the window?

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
I am surprised that Adrianna says to don't start having sex wherever you want especially that a moment later she doing threesome with MC and Natasha in sunbuth area... She should say something like: We're stuck here so we might as well enjoy ourselves as much as we possibly could, when we return to "civilisation" such things will be hard or impossible to do. Let's make fun wherever and whenever we can until that.

Tempest7

Jan 25, 2021
I cant continue sunbathroom sence because elevator dont have pool room option since v17.0 to v18.0 anything help?

Def1985

Dec 18, 2021
I cant continue sunbathroom sence because elevator dont have pool room option since v17.0 to v18.0 anything help?
Yeah, I had the same bug. You're gonna need to start over, your saves are bugged. That's why I'm sitting here waiting for the final version since V16.

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Alien Threesome.
Threesome with Kat/Adrianna, Kat/Natasha, Adrianna/Natasha.
Does that one happen at Fancy Dinner? They didn't quite go all the way with the MC last time I tried it :HideThePain:
Although my attempt happened before Adrienna had "the talk" withe the whole crew

mehh

Mar 9, 2017
Any way to edit my save file to access the recreation room again? I've been playing the same save for a few versions now and I'd rather not restart.

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes