Mar 12, 2018
This new update is pretty good. Laying the groundwork for the "lifestyle changes" coming down the line. I hope the dev goes back and edits more text from old scenes (including conversations at the dining table and such) to reflect the sharing. My guess (and hope) for the plot is that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

z9d9vjakz9

May 6, 2017
I'm having issues with sunbathing threesomes choosing any action will stay on the boobs stage until the end scene, plus I've jumped a few versions using full save, don't know how to take the girl to the flying boat?

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
This new update is pretty good. Laying the groundwork for the "lifestyle changes" coming down the line. I hope the dev goes back and edits more text from old scenes (including conversations at the dining table and such) to reflect the sharing. My guess (and hope) for the plot is that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, I like this concept! I do hope you've guessed correctly.

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
i cant seem to triggered adrianne and natasha everytime i go to artifcial room i just keep fingering her

EDIT: NVM i just have to talk to adrianne while shes walking

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
so is the adrianne and kathrine 3some is bugged or is my saved just corrupted ?

edit: the animationg bugged if you spamm skip to the text to much tried to skip the text slowly adn the 3some with adrianne and kathrine worked

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MaxBobruisk

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
How in the devils dick do I give Adrianna the wine lol
Well, its easy assuming you have picked it up from one of the random places in the various rooms.

Once you have it, just talk to her when shes walking and give it to her. Simples.. :)

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
All of them are on the flight deck: At the bottom of the right pillar of the teleporter, in the bowl of the central display thingy in the middle of the room, in the left side of the medical machine by the window in the med bay.
There used to be bottles as well in the captains quarters.... (living room) too.

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes