KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
Anyone in the mood to make a guide on Sex Scenes I'm having a really hard time getting Adrianna's first sex scene I spent maybe hundreds of hours of gameplay trying to get her first sex scene and always come back Groping, Fingering, Handjobs, Blowjobs, Shower, Bathe, and Sleep with Adrianna (Sleep sex doesn't count don't ask me why)

Basically anything that doesn't involved a dick inside a pussy is all I've getting and I don't know what to do

• Sad
Reactions: MaxBobruisk

ericyipyip

Jun 27, 2021
I believe its at the dinner event, you have an option called Sober Up or something.

TBH never really looked at this list on a scene by scene basis to really know which scene was which... So this list thing is not really very helpful.
sober up is done,but only that two girls playing.....

fatalpulse99

Dec 14, 2021
Please help, i got stuck with finding wine on flying deck after natasha mentioned it, i tried looking on every room on flying deck but no luck, any specific instruction on which part of flying deck to get it?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Im currently updating most of the games ui as I'm not very happy with most of it so expect another smaller update in a week or so. This wont be any new content just improving what is already there and moving some things around to work better. This includes the hint system to hopefully help anyone whos stuck find out what to do next.

If you like the game support Poolside Games on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last Hope v18.1
- - -

Naughty/Incest Patch
- - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Last edited:

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
Just lost 2 hours worth of "progress"/grind because of buggy spaceship and no autosave. I went to the alien ship and talked to the girl, however decided I wanted to look around first and choose the option to not have fun. Then when talking to her she said "We already had fun" and I am stuck on ship. Every door is locked except 1 door that is bugged and makes you fall into abyss. I fell through the abyss but nothing happened so I had to quit entirely.

nvm, didn't see the autosave tab. Bugs still present though.

Last edited:

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Just lost 2 hours worth of "progress"/grind because of buggy spaceship and no autosave. I went to the alien ship and talked to the girl, however decided I wanted to look around first and choose the option to not have fun. Then when talking to her she said "We already had fun" and I am stuck on ship. Every door is locked except 1 door that is bugged and makes you fall into abyss. I fell through the abyss but nothing happened so I had to quit entirely.
there is autosave

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: 720NoScope
4.50 star(s) 213 Votes