Oct 3, 2019
The question is, will there be pregnant sex or just purely an ending? Now if Poolside actually made it a mechanic, I wouldn't be able to give 'em all my money fast enough, but that I imagine would be an insane amount of work so my money is on pregnant sex but either at the very end or as an epilogue

Bman21

Apr 10, 2021
Hello everyone, i have a problem, i can't play this game, everytime the game start and black screen. I'm waiting like 20minutes and nothing happen. Help me please

HentaiMaster 9000

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
I remember at one point seeing a post about what the different colors mean on the schedule, but cant find it now, can someone help me out?

Unregistered

Oct 26, 2019
I remember at one point seeing a post about what the different colors mean on the schedule, but cant find it now, can someone help me out?
I could be wrong, so someone could correct me if this is fake news:
  • Adrianna - purple, Kathrine - red, Natasha - blue: you've done everything in that timeslot
  • Yellow: something is blocking you, you need to do something else
  • Green: there's something new you can do

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I could be wrong, so someone could correct me if this is fake news:
  • Adrianna - purple, Kathrine - red, Natasha - blue: you've done everything in that timeslot
  • Yellow: something is blocking you, you need to do something else
  • Green: there's something new you can do
Im sure thats right, but I have seen Orange, so not sure what that means.

Darper

Feb 9, 2021
Can somebody tell me how to get Fancy Dinner 4/4 with Kat and Nat? I have the seeder at 80% and love all maxed out, every other event done, but doesn't matter what i do, Fancy Dinner 4/4 wont trigger. Or is that the lesbian scene between Kat&Nat and the Checklist just doesn't update it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Im sure thats right, but I have seen Orange, so not sure what that means.
You need to do all green, orange it is blocked yet scenes which already exist in this build of game, but you need to open them via story or G.A.I.A
I think you need to clear any possible event and raise G.A.I.A, mostly after this some scenes accessible
In 18.1 I think(after 80%, and all event max orange) you need talk to Kat i think and she tell you to talk to Adriana it will get access to harem scenes which are missing mostly at the end of 18.1

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 213 Votes