Shagy

Aug 7, 2017
In this version the highlights go off once you access the Options menu. You can't get it back unless you delete your "settings.sav" file and start it again. The resolution will be the default but just load your game, but highlights will be on.

To fix other issues try editing the settings.sav file

Reactions: drdrainer
Oct 23, 2019
i almost finished until the latest update.

When i ask a girl for help handjob or grab tits. why they always reject ? or they tell to try again when in private

gokusick

Jun 18, 2020
how to unlock natasha pool party 2nd(current 1/2) scene it is yellow in schedule i progress the story to latest part already.

Reactions: bayzfh

Hunt1103

May 21, 2022
Ok so I'm not the only one who is unable to trigger tv and alien ship events.
Both of them worked fine in previous version.
Hopefully it'll get fixed soon

Reactions: hyfka

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
Made Nude mod.
I updated the mod for version 17.1 and also added one common archive with a folder in which it is easy to enable and disable nudemod with all the girls or for each one separately.

Here is a new mod with a folder and convenient switching modes with and without clothes. (.bat files). Have the manual (Info.txt)
Nudemod_All.zip
Mega
Google Drive

Also below are just archives (as before) that you need to copy yourself after unpacking.
AdriannaNude.zip - Only Adrianna
KatherineNude.zip - Only Katherine
NatashaNude.zip - Only Natasha
NudeMod.zip - All girls. Adrianna, Katherine, Natasha, Alien Girl. 1,2,3 dream girls - Bowsette, Magic Girl, Cave Girl.
Link to the folder with all archives (Mega)
Mega
Download link for the mod with all the girls (NudeMod.zip)
Mega

Link to the folder with all archives (Google Drive)
Google Drive
Download link for the mod with all the girls (NudeMod.zip)
Google Drive

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Link fore cave girl nude only plz

Okeanos

Aug 10, 2019
There seem to be a lot of bugs and interactions that are not possible having explored the game a bit. V19.0 could use some polish, here is hoping 19.1 or 19.01 comes soon and fixes up some issues. Game just has a lot of dead spots at the moment.

Reactions: Gurraburra

copoarmy

Dec 9, 2019
how to unlock mom aunt sunbathing 4 also mom watching tv 3?it has yellow border cant seem to make it green

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
how to unlock mom aunt sunbathing 4 also mom watching tv 3?it has yellow border cant seem to make it green
You need to trigger the Event with "Landlady" that will reveal your relationships with every girl on the ship in order to unlock group sex scenes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
where do i trigger that?all mom already black
I used to talk to my "Roomate" and she told me to talk to "the Landlady" about something, around finishing the dumbness fog Event.
Talking to the "Landlady" than reveals she is aware of MCs sexual actions to the other members of the Crew, she'll call a crisis sitting and reveals it to everyone, declareing her being Ok with that setup and encourageing everyone to be more open about this.

It might require MC haveing sex with the "Tutor" in the Sun room while the "Landlady" is sleeping

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes