real diamond

Jan 23, 2018
Where can I find my saves? I want to replace them into the new version, but I can't find them.
"App data folder"is a default hidden windows explorer folder to use the GUI to get them and not the file directory string copy requires selecting show hidden items in explorer view options.. Capture.PNG

obibobi

May 10, 2017
It's the second time I've come back to it and it's fun at first as you get to the point where the girls have sex but it then becomes a chore where it just becomes sex in a bunch of different locations with a crumb of story to flesh it out, you're just going through a checklist.

Reactions: JackMiejov

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
someone share 100% save file please, not able to progress, stuck with few scenes locked, not able to figure out what to do

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
ok nevermind the save file share, how do i do katherine med bay events ? and addrianna workout events and pool party events ??

real diamond

Jan 23, 2018
How can unlock the Status Report event's with all girls??? thx for the help
Go to the centre console of the flight deck and multi times request each woman, kath talks you through it the first time...
They will just get carried away and not turn the recording off when high enough... Waking ship hours is best...
Capture.PNG
They only have 2 each...
Capture.PNG

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: mr.robot94

real diamond

Jan 23, 2018
Is nude mode don't work now? I see error message when activate the mod.
There are multi versions...
Single woman at a time are broken
All at the same time by clicking bat files still works.. then launch the game... Striping one at a time is broken...

Reactions: CRABB
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes