Hinterhälter

Oct 13, 2019
I got an issue which kinda makes it impossible to play the game:

Everytime i try change the floor, for example from recreation to captains quarter i get the message "Error: No save file found" then I get send back to the main menu.

Anyone knows what's causing this and how to fix it? Tried reinstalling and starting a new game but it still persists.

Jkess

Dec 12, 2020
I cant get Natasha's morning bed #2 event to trigger, i have unlocked event 1 and event 3 but no matter how many times i revisit the scene, no matter what i do or what button i press the second event wont trigger for me and she always goes straight to butt rubbing, wakes up, and then goes straight into Anal

GreatKhali

Jun 20, 2020
Getting Close now!!! Man poolside has done a good job with this update!! Hadn't played for a while but damn!! imagine someone new downloading this for the first time what a ball they are gonna have, highly recommend!!

Reactions: fappenings

Edge Sangral

Jul 25, 2020
Naughty/Incest Patch

- Mega - Pixeldrain - Workupload

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"(if you get an intro in your bedroom then they content is activated)"

What do you mean? I put the file into the save folder and I have an incest toggle when I start a new game, but it starts at arriving with the space ship, what do you mean with intro in your bedroom?

Reactions: 3vilc0de

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
"(if you get an intro in your bedroom then they content is activated)"

What do you mean? I put the file into the save folder and I have an incest toggle when I start a new game, but it starts at arriving with the space ship, what do you mean with intro in your bedroom?
I think that line is outdated, you should be good.

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
Im experiencing a bug where natasha with the sleep over is off the map and isnt in her or my room during the time for the event.

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
not hands free, slightly nauseating, ship battery too GD small, and SLOW. So gl and no thanks!

goblinraider

Aug 18, 2017
Looks like we'll have at least one more update, based on the fact that in the epilogue the main console has a "Return to Earth" option that does nothing yet.

Reactions: GreatKhali

Leo77

May 9, 2017
This would be so much better with proper lighting, half of the time i can barely see anything even with high brightness.

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes