Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

With update 20.1 out now everything should be in a playable state which gives me time to rework all the scenes in the game to work correctly reguardless of what options have been chosen.
This includes lighting,pregnancy, clothes removed, Love levels, and weather or not you are in the epilogue.
Before I get into working on this I have seen some people wishing that the pregnant bellies were bigger than they currently are. I thought I'd leave it up to everyone here to decide what they prefer. Either way it's still going to be a lot of work but I'd rather not have to do it twice.
If you've got anything else you'd like to be changed also let me know, thought I can't guarantee I'll be able to do them

Increase Pregnancy Size
64 %

Keep The Current Pregnancy Size
36 %

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018

With update 20.1 out now everything should be in a playable state which gives me time to rework all the scenes in the game to work correctly reguardless of what options have been chosen.
This includes lighting,pregnancy, clothes removed, Love levels, and weather or not you are in the epilogue.
Before I get into working on this I have seen some people wishing that the pregnant bellies were bigger than they currently are. I thought I'd leave it up to everyone here to decide what they prefer. Either way it's still going to be a lot of work but I'd rather not have to do it twice.
If you've got anything else you'd like to be changed also let me know, thought I can't guarantee I'll be able to do them

Increase Pregnancy Size
64 %

Keep The Current Pregnancy Size
36 %
No Boobs size increase?:cry:

z9d9vjakz9

May 6, 2017
Can someone give me a clear pre-condition for a threesome conversation? I've only triggered Natasha's multiplayer conversation so far.

JJFierce1

Aug 6, 2020
I still have Katherine workout 4/5 and i dont know what should i do else? Like there are only 4 options in that event.
Also it is quite a shame that we dont have foursome in the end. :(

jayman_85

May 2, 2018
Katherine dont have ass scene.
That's a shame. But to be fair she is the best girl and doesn't really need an anal scene. She has the best progression, the way she's downright rude and apprehensive towards the MC but slowly warms up to him over time is great. The other girls' routes are not done nearly as well.

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes