ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
are there any cheats?
I tried using Cheat Engine but the values for seeder fuel and matter don't show up.
open cheat engine go to gaia... search the no on gaia eg 20% . then increase the amount in gaia. then change the value same as gaia. u got 2 option.. try from there.. it work for me..

how to get them to triggger pregnancy
around 50% fuel u got alien girl that give u pill. give the pill to the girl. and replace the pill in bathroom with fake pill ,, u can have sex with no protection and do creampie. i think. and from there u can clear every checklist.

Reactions: NIKI87

TheeDav3

Sep 9, 2019
Go to the C: if that is your main drive letter, then \Users\*YOUR CPU NAME HERE*\AppData\Local\LastHope

Hope that helps
i cant find the appdata/local/lasthope parts, I have a saved file in the game, idk how to make it show up

Last edited:

HarpyLover

Nov 24, 2017
Game is cool and all, but i expected the two main villains to be sexy alien girls with blue skin, however they're kinda the nope type.
That doesn't take anything away from the game, just a niche kink that i hoped for. (e.g some girls in The Solarion Project)

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Do the females actually get pregnant or is it only mentions pregnancy during dialogs and use of birth control?

Cause I am on day 28 and I also switched all pills, yet still no one is pregnant.

What is the trigger or does pregnancy even exist in game as of v20.1?

Balmung85

May 24, 2018
Do the females actually get pregnant or is it only mentions pregnancy during dialogs and use of birth control?

Cause I am on day 28 and I also switched all pills, yet still no one is pregnant.

What is the trigger or does pregnancy even exist in game as of v20.1?
Pregnancy only occurs in the endgame. To do this, you need to fully charge the spaceship with sperm.

Reactions: jan^s

real diamond

Jan 23, 2018
just me or did the game become even more GPU taxing with this most recent update/last few updates?
As the dev stated all the back grounds and rooms were remodelled
Almost all of the ship has also been remodeled and the lighting has been changed so everything looks a lot better now. There may still be some more improvements to the environments later but I think most of it is now complete.
so Yea better content normaly means more load as the unreal maps for the rooms and preset animations are increased in details...

This has become an issue for other developers as if the bump up detail to much they could exclude lower power users...

Last edited:
Reactions: Oblivion9873

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
I think I bugged out and don't wanna restart. I got the camera. Then I bought a camera on the store. I got popups with placement for spy camera locations. But I clicked and clicked and nothing happened.

Then I asked auntie to take some ludes, but then IDK, I think I asked her again, lost both cameras.

Got one back at some point, with the ludes. But I never got the second one back.

There's no placed camera anywhere, and I can't buy another one. And the only camera I have left can't be placed, it's just for selfies.

Did I break somehting? Can I cheat the second camera somehow?

Had a bug, idk what happened. But in the end somehow the gameras got un-bugged and I was able to buy them off the store again. I think once I got the camera back from whomever was taking photos, the game realized that the trigger had already happened and re-added them to the store? IDK.

Imho, when you get a prompt of a girl talking about the camera, don't do anything else, end convo so that you get the camera cuz the code isn't amazing. Also don't buy clothes for someone with the camera.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes