volt347

Apr 25, 2018
Poolside Games
Please, focus more on lactation content in upcoming updates. There is so much things that can be implemented:
- breast size based on amount of milk (several stages)
- bras become way too little to accommodate bigger breasts
- milking progress that can contribute to G.A.I.A. level or other achievement system ?
- dreams like the very first (breast expansion portions) or enlargement pills that could be secretly dropped into girls drink ?
- maybe some milking machines that could be bought at the shop ?
- more themes costumes: cow, maid, etc.
I was waiting for these content for a long time, looking forward to see the result

Radagastt

Jan 4, 2020
Poolside Games found one bug while watching TV with Adriana during the sex scene MC is doing nothing just standing there..but dialogues shows fucking and kissing..
IMG_20230417_172553~2.jpg

Poolside Games also wanted to know will there be a foursome in last final update ??
Because without that game is kind of not completed
And whether is there any possibility we can see them going back to earth and how they will face them being pregnant

Last edited:

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Poolside Games found one bug while watching TV with Adriana during the sex scene MC is doing nothing just standing there..but dialogues shows fucking and kissing..
View attachment 2553501

Poolside Games also wanted to know will there be a foursome in last final update ??
Because without that game is kind of not completed
And whether is there any possibility we can see them going back to earth and how they will face them being pregnant
Thanks I'll have a look at what's going wrong here

There will be 2 foursome events to come in the next content update but there isn't going to be anymore to do with returning to earth

asalavidasa

Oct 28, 2020
there is one escene that addriana (the mom) comes to my room and have sex with me while i am sitting, i think is in the morning. someone know how to activate that scene again?

Reactions: useyourbrain

Radagastt

Jan 4, 2020
Thanks I'll have a look at what's going wrong here

There will be 2 foursome events to come in the next content update but there isn't going to be anymore to do with returning to earth
Thank you for answering...
Poolside Games just wanted to know will those foursome sex scenes will be with pregnant bellies or just normal ??
Hope to see that with pregnancy content on

McRichard

Nov 22, 2018

With update 20.1 out now everything should be in a playable state which gives me time to rework all the scenes in the game to work correctly reguardless of what options have been chosen.
This includes lighting,pregnancy, clothes removed, Love levels, and weather or not you are in the epilogue.
Before I get into working on this I have seen some people wishing that the pregnant bellies were bigger than they currently are. I thought I'd leave it up to everyone here to decide what they prefer. Either way it's still going to be a lot of work but I'd rather not have to do it twice.
If you've got anything else you'd like to be changed also let me know, thought I can't guarantee I'll be able to do them

Increase Pregnancy Size
64 %

Keep The Current Pregnancy Size
36 %
Hello,
Taking the pregnancy epilogue.
How many days does the epilogue last?
How many days until birth and then can you choose to return to earth?
How many endings are there?

Reactions: vichheka

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
I need help please. I'm missing TV scene from Adrianna and Kat, I've completed everything except that. I've tried every options, I had sex with them but they still shown as 2/3.

Shizas

Mar 4, 2018
Does anyone know what the 2nd check is in adrianna bed night? cant seem to unlock it
I don't remember, since I done it long ago. But for Adrianna-Bed Night, I have: Hand job/Kiss/Passed Out Sex/Mating Press.
I guess the KISS is the one you missed?

Reactions: MrEggboy
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes