Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
Is the Pregnancy scene only during the epilogue or during the game?

And does anyone have a complete check list that they are willing to show?

Last edited:

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
[just some random comment]
There is that little something, that feels wrong about preggo-endings and the whole thing in general for me here (and THAT is my fetish, bruh).
So, spoilers ahead and wall of text as well. And mb a lot of mistakes (not my main lang).
YOU WERE WARNED.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ps damn, writing it that took a lot of time. But no matter what was written here, I want you to know: this is a greate game, which granted me a lot of enjoyable time. I have no regrets playing it, and have a feeling, that I will replay it more than once in future.
Thank you.

PieBroTF22007

Jan 2, 2023
need help the button for take off clothes from the girls / return clothes to all girls and the three other button for Adrianna, Katherine, and Natasha don't work. idk if I need to put them in the game folder or just leave them in the nude mode file.

Anteas

Jul 30, 2020
Someone also had the problem, that after you hit 80% on G.A.I.A. all female crewmembers were gone?

Anteas

Jul 30, 2020
finished whole game didn't find this issue maybe you tried to start from auto save it has bugs
No it was an manual save, but i fixed it i flew around and destroyed some asteroids. After that all crewmember were back.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
There is that little something, that feels wrong about preggo-endings and the whole thing in general for me here (and THAT is my fetish, bruh).
So, spoilers ahead and wall of text as well. And mb a lot of mistakes (not my main lang).
Your English is good enough, I think I understand what you mean. Dialogue progression is the main issue here, I think. Progression in general is a bit wonky, rushed and almost non-existent in this game. The game might be "finished" as in all the main scenes are added in but regular every-day dialogue outside of sex still needs to be updated. For example the breakfast scene with Katherine and Adrianna. They still act secretive about the whole sex thing even after the threesome scenes. The developer mentioned that now that all the main scenes are finished they can start working on better progression without fear of breaking something else in the game. Hopefully they follow through on that in future updates.

jayman_85

May 2, 2018
Your English is good enough, I think I understand what you mean. Dialogue progression is the main issue here, I think. Progression in general is a bit wonky, rushed and almost non-existent in this game. The game might be "finished" as in all the main scenes are added in but regular every-day dialogue outside of sex still needs to be updated. For example the breakfast scene with Katherine and Adrianna. They still act secretive about the whole sex thing even after the threesome scenes. The developer mentioned that now that all the main scenes are finished they can start working on better progression without fear of breaking something else in the game. Hopefully they follow through on that in future updates.
fair point but progression interactions are not that important once the story is done. The game isn't an RPG where there's a thousand quest lines and branching paths to explore

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes