pot123

Aug 6, 2017
How do i fix the issue of the camera being stuck in place during cutscenes?
Edit: nevermind, you have to hold right click

Last edited:

Layban23

May 15, 2021
Can anybody tell me how to enact the fixing the ship scenes for Natasha? i restarted the game and tried fast forwarding days/filled the seeder slowly to see if it will finally trigger with nothing. Its the same scene where he helps her out but nothing materializes from it. Its even the same with the morning stretch and her bath/masturbate scene. i can't ever get them to prot.

I max out her love meter, along with everyone else.

Ne0nB

Jan 13, 2023
Can anybody tell me how to enact the fixing the ship scenes for Natasha? i restarted the game and tried fast forwarding days/filled the seeder slowly to see if it will finally trigger with nothing. Its the same scene where he helps her out but nothing materializes from it. Its even the same with the morning stretch and her bath/masturbate scene. i can't ever get them to prot.

I max out her love meter, along with everyone else.
ever tried filling seeder to lvl 8 or more? try getting lvl 3 card it will help you unlock most of scenes

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
As the dev stated all the back grounds and rooms were remodelled
Almost all of the ship has also been remodeled and the lighting has been changed so everything looks a lot better now. There may still be some more improvements to the environments later but I think most of it is now complete.
so Yea better content normaly means more load as the unreal maps for the rooms and preset animations are increased in details...

This has become an issue for other developers as if the bump up detail to much they could exclude lower power users...
that'd explain it then. I can run the game fine personally but my fans go into turbo mode when I do because it's hitting the GPU hard

real diamond

Jan 23, 2018
could some one tell me how i swap the birthcontrollpils with the sugar pill?
After getting to the med bay and getting the fake pills. you need to access the girls pill storage to swap them out IF you want that girl to get a bun in the oven so you need to visit their rooms and bath rooms while they're not there to see you swap them...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LuciaFex

Feb 18, 2023
Is there anything interesting/new to check out in the Epilogue? Aside from re-doing the scenes of course.

drawntogetha

Jul 9, 2020
Apologies if it has already been answered in the thread earlier, but does anyone know whether there will be any future plans/side stories/etc. related to this game? I've enjoyed this game a lot and it is a bit sad if there is nothing to wait for.

O__P

Oct 22, 2022
Hi, I have a question 3I bought a ,laptop

Just wondering if my specs can run Last Hope

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Can Ryzen run games Too Last Hope

Can this configuration run Last Hope

1>) I bought a laptop Laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 3-17 Ryzen 3/8GB/256/Win11

does anyone Can you add to this game ?

2>) graphics setting Detail low , medium , high , ultra

3> Just wondering where save files for games are generally stored. OS:Windows

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017

Download it and find out.

Saved games are stored by default here: C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Local\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames

Reactions: O__P

Ne0nB

Jan 13, 2023

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

you can run it smooth and rip your cooling

2. you can run it till ultra but medium, high enough

3. game is extract and play so save files always in main game folder just dig a lil bit

Ne0nB

Jan 13, 2023

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

might be off-topic but did you really bought ideapad 3-
ryzen 3 instead of 5
256gb storage instead of 512 nvme or ssd
hope you got gpu at least.

• Thinking Face

O__P

Oct 22, 2022
Download it and find out.

Saved games are stored by default here: C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Local\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames
Thank

you can run it smooth and rip your cooling

2. you can run it till ultra but medium, high enough

3. game is extract and play so save files always in main game folder just dig a lil bit

Thank

might be off-topic but did you really bought ideapad 3-
ryzen 3 instead of 5
256gb storage instead of 512 nvme or ssd
hope you got gpu at least.

Thank

Radagastt

Jan 4, 2020
Poolside Games great game and loved playing it...hope to see your next game like this with some more hot family activities :love:
Poolside Games after playing I can after MC his having sex with his m*m, after finishing she always says it was her best sex..and also MC mentioned he will give all attention his father couldn't...so just wanted to give a suggestion if after every sex scene with m*m, she says it was better than his dad something like that, sex scene will kind of become more erotic... although I know it will not be possible know..but just a passing thought..if you want to

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Apologies if it has already been answered in the thread earlier, but does anyone know whether there will be any future plans/side stories/etc. related to this game? I've enjoyed this game a lot and it is a bit sad if there is nothing to wait for.
I'd rather they started on a new game tbh :whistle::coffee::coffee:

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes