Uguns

Mar 26, 2018
Dont know why but whenever i see this games name it reminds me this. :D

jodenmalik

May 12, 2023
Absolutely LOVE THIS GAME! Can't wait for new updates! On my 2nd playthrough and I'm stuck. What am I missing?! Please Help! Screenshot 2023-05-24 072536.png

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
How do you get one of the girls pregnant? I still haven't figured it out, and I have all the girls maxed out in relation

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Absolutely LOVE THIS GAME! Can't wait for new updates! On my 2nd playthrough and I'm stuck. What am I missing?! Please Help! View attachment 2645773
For TV, sunbathing and fancy dinner you need to reach "lvl8 seeder + talk to kat when she is walking around" to trigger the event that unlocks the threesomes.
For the fancy dinner it's the relax choice (I also chose no condom but it might work with it as well)

Reactions: jodenmalik

Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018
I love this game
But i would like more clothing options and hairstyles to the characters
Also... Its in plans to add a phisical editor for the female characters like the breasts or ass???

Reactions: Saxafran

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
How do you get one of the girls pregnant? I still haven't figured it out, and I have all the girls maxed out in relation
You'll have to deceive them. Give them contraceptives so they'll agreet to leting you creampie them, and then later swap out the pills with placebos.
AdrSig.gif

Last edited:

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
You'll have to deceive them. Give them contraceptives so they'll agreet to leting you creampie them, and then later swap out the pills with placebos.
I think there's a bug as I did exactly this and nothing has happened. I believe it's worthwhile to play through the game on the newest version as, like me, you've gone through many updates.

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
" The ship has shut down and the only way to get it going again is for you to fill up the planet seeder (G.A.I.A) with semen. "

Ah yes. Welcome to hentai games and their absolutely batshit insane plots that could never exist outside the realm of hentai itself. Glad to see they haven't changed :')

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes