lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
ah ok...so atrm there is any hidden content?? wha about the 4th dream>?
IIRC the 4th dream is not implemented yet but is planned.
The best way to know if you have seen all the available content is to look at the checklist

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Great Game and Completion. Hopefully the dev will go on to make a new game as good as this/better.

Well done...

Reactions: lightpower

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Hello everyone, update 20.6 is now out for all second tier and higher backers
This update is all about fixing up all the existing events so that no matter what point you are in the story or what level of clothes are being worn the dialogue and actions available will match. There has also been a major fix to all the lighting in the night scenes where it was previously too dark.
Thanks to everyone who voted in the recent poll the pregnant bellies have been adjusted in size and all scenes have been fixed to account for them so that clothes will fit properly and nothing overlaps in ways that shouldn't be possible.
I know many of you will be disappointed that this update has no new content but it was important to get everything that was already in the game working properly as the game is now so close to completion. Now that all of this work is done I am able to start work on the final major content update for the game. This will include 2 foursome events, the final dream, and some other character events that are currently unfinished.
For now enjoy the update and I'll talk to you all soon

20.6 Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

20.5 Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I downloaded the game from gofile and I get an error. I can't even extract this game from the winrar file.

''unexpected end of archive''

I can see that some files have extracted, but other files are missing, especially the file to run the game.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I downloaded the game from gofile and I get an error. I can't even extract this game from the winrar file.

''unexpected end of archive''

I can see that some files have extracted, but other files are missing, especially the file to run the game.
No problem extracting here.
I'll assume you use 7z. 7z can have problems unpacking archives that are packet with other programs. Try a different program. If you're not using 7z, download it again.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
No problem extracting here.
I'll assume you use 7z. 7z can have problems unpacking archives that are packet with other programs. Try a different program. If you're not using 7z, download it again.
I use WinRar. Maybe i check other programs.. :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I use WinRar. Maybe i check other programs.. :D
Maybe it's me that has it wrong. Well anyways, yeah checking a different one would be the quickest solution, if it doesn't help. The archive is corrupted and you'd need to redownload.

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes