Factor99

May 28, 2017
I'm uncertain as to whether the previous saves (such as the one with 900 seeder fuel and no scenes unlocked) will work - I've tried them and they do but I don't know if using such an old savec will compromise new scenes. The hero will upload a similar save :^)

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
I have previously neglected to play this game because all of the preview images depicted massively distorted and incredulous breast sizes, despite the game having tags i would otherwise enjoy...
As the game has undergone a longstanding sequence of periodic updates without becoming abandoned, i played it today, regardless of the fact that i was unable to receive any sexual gratification from it; due to the major turn-off of the ridiculously oversized mammalian protuberances hanging like Sherman tanks off of the otherwise attractive characters.

I found it to be nothing short of Simplistic, Pedantic, and Obsequious.

A shallow product of a shallow mind, repeat the same 15 steps, over and over, for (15) X 85 step days, despite cheating to correct all women's 'love' to 999 on day one, until you fill the proverbial cup, to initiate new cup-filling opportunities.

If you wish to be bored to death for 8 hours despite save-editing cheating to the absolute max, play this game. You will not be disappointed.

Oct 14, 2021
uhh is it supposed to happen when katherine suddenly became available on medbay early on the game? and the scene there is that katherine is letting mc cum inside even though i haven't unlocked the birth control

Reactions: cooldude33
Oct 14, 2021
uhh is it supposed to happen when katherine suddenly became available on medbay early on the game? and the scene there is that katherine is letting mc cum inside even though i haven't unlocked the birth control
i gave her new clothes then suddenly this happens

Oct 14, 2021
It is not work this way. Save before ending. and use fake pills if you want for them to be pregnant or don't use if you don't want and you can see both endings. Fake pills - preggo
i mean't that that scene shouldn't happen at all. it looks out of place that i can see that scene even though i haven't reached level 2 on the gaia thing

TotallyNBot

Mar 30, 2022
I downloaded this game (the only game I've downloaded), then after an hour into the game, my PC turned off while the power still on (fans are off and it is not responding). I hope there isn't a malware because I would be so damn pissed off. Does anyone know this problem? This is my first time downloading such a game because I always run games that aren't X related. Thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: Richardson1

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
i mean't that that scene shouldn't happen at all. it looks out of place that i can see that scene even though i haven't reached level 2 on the gaia thing
Well some things can happen, do you play new game or used older save(from older versions)?

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Yap, same here. Looks like if we give her clothes before RecFloor is opened, she will wait in med-bay as if we asked for her "special" scene.

Reactions: cooldude33
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes