Vickbick

May 23, 2019
can someone please tell me how to replay the lewd scenes in this game, and whether or not you can see them in order

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
hi about the fake pill .... i use search and people said in 3 bathroom.. but when i go there the only place i can click was the camera place... am i missing something?

Ne0nB

Jan 13, 2023
hi about the fake pill .... i use search and people said in 3 bathroom.. but when i go there the only place i can click was the camera place... am i missing something?
you need to have semx with them at least for once and go to their bathroom you'll see pill near sink

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
For some reason, the MEGA download for this is going insanely slow, I even tried downloading something else to compare. We're talking like a few hundred KB's at a time, this a known issue? Tried searching but "slow download" didn't exactly give many results.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
For some reason, the MEGA download for this is going insanely slow, I even tried downloading something else to compare. We're talking like a few hundred KB's at a time, this a known issue? Tried searching but "slow download" didn't exactly give many results.
Its slow for me too, getting only 50 Mbit/s from my 1000.
Here is a Gofile mirror.

Behind

Jul 1, 2017
It would be nice if their bodies changed with pregnancy.. I mean, not just the belly but breasts and hips maybe..

Ne0nB

Jan 13, 2023
i wish i could speedrun and help you with that but i can't i broke my mouse xD

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Hey Everyone update 20.1 is out now for all patrons

This update adds the final 2 G.A.I.A events and finishes the main story of the game. It also adds pregnancy content and more clothes removal options when you have maxed out all relationships.

Almost all of the ship has also been remodeled and the lighting has been changed so everything looks a lot better now. There may still be some more improvements to the environments later but I think most of it is now complete.

With pregnancy and nude options now being available almost all of the dialogue and scenes in the game are going to need updates. You may find a lot of the dialogue doesn't fit very well anymore for certain scenes but they should all still play out correctly. There's also going to be some lighting issues that show up during some scenes. To fix these issues requires me to go through every event and see what issues it has when played with different options chosen. I wasn't able to do this for the current update because of the amount of scenes in the game but there will be an update soon that addresses these issues.

For now I hope you have fun trying out the new options and seeing the story finally come to a close

If you like the game support Poolside Games on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last Hope v20.1
- - -

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes