fikrieka23

Apr 15, 2020
View attachment 1531471

Overview:
You are the sole male aboard the star pursuer spaceship along with three women. The ship has shut down and the only way to get it going again is for you to fill up the planet seeder (G.A.I.A) with semen. Just because you are the only guy aboard doesn’t mean the others can’t help you out, and who knows maybe they want it more than you do.
Thread Updated: 2023-06-24
Release Date: 2023-06-24
Developer: Poolside Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 20.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Patches:

Extras: Fan Signatures - Nude Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1531466 View attachment 1531467 View attachment 1531468 View attachment 1531469 View attachment 1531472 View attachment 1531474 View attachment 1531476 View attachment 1531477 View attachment 1531478 View attachment 1531480 View attachment 1531482
How can i make them preg?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
While I have really enjoyed playing the game, there are a variety of issues I thought I should mention:
  • You have to be uncomfortably close to an object before the focus glow will appear.
  • If an object is focused and has a focus glow, hitting any key will activate the action. This includes movement keys and the escape key so you can not adjust your position or bring up the game menu when an object is focused but are instead unintentionally committed to an action
  • Most dialog menus do not have a "Back" item so you can not review the selection options before being committed to s choice. The only one that does is the "Special Event" menu.
  • In the latter part of the game, the lighting at night on the Flight Deck is strangely color inverted with no explanation or discernible reason.
  • You can not see what you are wearing except in a mirror or during interaction scenes. You have to go all the way to your room and click through the wardrobe list to find out.
  • The wardrobe should give you as simple menu of what is available to wear from which you can choose. The click-per-item list is unintuitive, hard to see at first, unseeable if you are too close to the wardrobe (which is easy to do since you have to get so uncomfortably close to focus on the wardrobe, and another waste of time and clicks.
  • You can not cancel or advance past video plays and are forced to wait through each one; over, and over, and over, and over, and over.... ... ... ... <sigh>
  • The graphic scenes are very uncomfortable or even painful to see:
    • They are just too damned dark to make anything out. You can't make out the backgrounds and the person in front of you mostly can be an almost black silhouette - even with the game option Brightness cranked all the way up (and, yes, my monitor gamma and brightness are properly set and I do not have this problem with other games and videos). There is a serious lack of ambient light, especially at night or on the alien ship. The painful part is when the screen all of a sudden goes all white - that should never happen as it hurts like hell.
    • Everything is all so glowing and blurry, it's like you've developed cataracts because your character is so old. This is a huge problem and makes the game very uncomfortable to look at.
  • The Skip function (default <space> key) is broken. When you press the key it only acts just like the action key or mouse button instead of quickly skipping through the non-choice dialogue while you hold it down. You have to constantly press the action key or mouse button to get through each dialogue sequence each and every time. It's incredibly annoying.
  • The Schedule does not have a legend of the meaning of the colors. Since you have to guess at which dialogue choice route to take to get to an unseen unlocked choice, the meaning of the green and yellow items is very inobvious. Just clearly explain it with a legend or through a help button in the Schedule screen.
  • There is a desperate need for a UI and gameplay orientation at game start and in the game menu to clear up the unintuitive and inobvious issues like:
    • The existence of the so-called Inventory screen and all the the different and necessary functions is provides.
    • Schedule item color meanings.
    • The system of dialogue routes and that you need to wait for other events to unlock more of them.
    • The fact that the Store needs Matter as currency for purchases that you can only collect using the hangar ship mini-game.
    • That you need to go to your room and use the canister in order to collect semen that you can then pour into the current G.A.I.A. container on the Flight Deck. It is very inobvious that the canister was left in your room and almost impossible to see because everything is so dark and blurry.
    • The fact that the Inventory screen Seeder Fuel level is the level of the canister in your room and not the current G.A.I.A. container level.
    • The difference between the canister level, current G.A.I.A. container level, and that there are a total of 10 G.A.I.A. containers that must eventually be filled.
    • The existence, location, ans use of the Map and Schedule. The character would already know of this but the Player does not.
    • That you have to give a clothing item to a character before you can configure it in their wardrobe. Yes, it's more realistic but it's not normally done in games and is therefore inobvious.
    • The intended use of the Spy Camera system since you can not use it to take the pictures as would normally be expected.
    • The fact that the camera attachment is laying around somewhere on the ship and that you have to find it in order to use any camera as a spy camera.
  • The amount of Matter you have should be displayed in the Store inventory screen so you don't have to choose an item or back out of the computer to bring up the Inventory screen to find out.
  • The keyboard focus keeps getting lost when you change scenes or click a mouse choice so that the action key will no longer work until you click with the mouse button.
  • You must go all the way back to your room to use the bed to skip time to the next hour. You should just be able to use a UI function at any location.
  • You have to manually walk the entire route to get anywhere. This isn't RPGM! You should be able to use a Navigation map to get to any location that does not use a special function like the teleport.
  • There are way too many dead pauses, especially during heavily repeated scenes.
  • You can not adjust your Free Camera during dialogues and must wait until the dialogue pauses or stops.
  • You can not adjust your Free Camera position and are instead stuck with wherever the rotation center is hard-coded. This means you usually can not get a nice picture that includes the faces enjoying the actions and instead can only see the body parts involved in the action, as if you were some addled 12 year old who can only stare at the naughty bits. o_O
  • The Matter collection ship mini-game just sucks. It's blurry, cludgy, the boost is uselessly fast, the blurry bright lights after destruction of an asteroid completely obscure your vision, and the damned asteroids disappear or move after you destroy each one so that the one you intended to target after the current is magically gone when those accursed bright lights finally clear from your screen.
The game is really enjoyable but many of these issues (especially darkness, blurriness, dead pauses, and unexplained UI issues) really dampen that enjoyment, and most are very simple fixes.

I hope you find this of some help. :cool:

Last edited:

diter23

Feb 5, 2021
Hello. I finished the game, but I couldn't have sex with Adrianna or Natasha. When I say I couldn't have sex, I mean penetration. With Adrianna, only while she's asleep, but not with her awake. Are there any sex scenes (penetration) with Adrianna and Natasha?

Jan 6, 2020
So right before you trigger the long cutscene event that sends you into the epilogue it says you can change the girls being pregnant "later". I can't find any way of doing this and haven't seen anyone talk about it in here. Seems like the only major thing that the epilogue does is that it let's you make all the girls walk around naked with no underwear whatsoever. But I'd like to have that option without being forced to only have them with big pregnant bellies when they walk around naked. Dunno if the dev just forgot to make a way to turn off the big belly in the epilogue or if they plan on adding some sort of switch in a later update but figured I'd mention it in here because it's a weird oversight. I genuinely love this game but I really hope we can get the whole "everyone walking around naked" endgame without being locked to big preggo bellies because we impregnated the girls way before the ending and there's no way to reverse it.

Jan 6, 2020
So right before you trigger the long cutscene event that sends you into the epilogue it says you can change the girls being pregnant "later". I can't find any way of doing this and haven't seen anyone talk about it in here. Seems like the only major thing that the epilogue does is that it let's you make all the girls walk around naked with no underwear whatsoever. But I'd like to have that option without being forced to only have them with big pregnant bellies when they walk around naked. Dunno if the dev just forgot to make a way to turn off the big belly in the epilogue or if they plan on adding some sort of switch in a later update but figured I'd mention it in here because it's a weird oversight. I genuinely love this game but I really hope we can get the whole "everyone walking around naked" endgame without being locked to big preggo bellies because we impregnated the girls way before the ending and there's no way to reverse it.
NEVERMIND! Did some more looking around and found out you can instantly change their pregnancy status in the epilogue by going to the the birth control pills in each of their locations. Gonna leave these posts here in case someone else was stuck on this like I was.

Fox0077

Jun 24, 2019
A request to the developer! Create a game in the future with the tags that are available, but with the addition of Mind control, I think it will be an even more powerful game.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hello. I finished the game, but I couldn't have sex with Adrianna or Natasha. When I say I couldn't have sex, I mean penetration. With Adrianna, only while she's asleep, but not with her awake. Are there any sex scenes (penetration) with Adrianna and Natasha?
Yes. Lots and lots. When you progress with filling enough G.A.I.A. containers or you view some unlocked scenes, more scenes unlock. You have to navigate new or different dialogue routes to see the new scenes. When a time slot in the Schedule turns green, it means a new scene has been unlocked for that character for that event at that time so you need to visit them then and find the new dialogue route that triggers the new scene. Also, finding the birth control pills and sugar pills is needed to unlock a number of intercourse scenes.

Ntr - Sama

Mar 2, 2018
Dafuk happened to the light around the ship ? it's so bad now all yellow and more darkish . Like is there a way to change it ?

Lumpeyeone

May 28, 2017
Well I can't leave the captain's quarters now. I just get a black screen saying "No Save File Found".

What the heck did I do

(Before Y'all ask) I already deleted and redownloaded AND tried from a new game.

EDIT: I downloaded from the Patreon post.

DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
PLS, can anyones share saves before ending (and can anyones tell me how
it triger it after loading save) and full save after ending with all pregnant?

maremaremare

Aug 6, 2020
game is great i loved it, sad that those aliens didnt have h-scene with girls tho
you could make an alternative ending

vilicious69

Aug 12, 2017
NEVERMIND! Did some more looking around and found out you can instantly change their pregnancy status in the epilogue by going to the the birth control pills in each of their locations. Gonna leave these posts here in case someone else was stuck on this like I was.
how where do we see this option

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes