jayman_85

May 2, 2018
I downloaded this game (the only game I've downloaded), then after an hour into the game, my PC turned off while the power still on (fans are off and it is not responding). I hope there isn't a malware because I would be so damn pissed off. Does anyone know this problem? This is my first time downloading such a game because I always run games that aren't X related. Thanks.
Check event viewer to see WHY your PC turned off exactly.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Is it worth playing? I've heard there's a few modpacks with different characters and such.
I only played it a long time ago, before mods were made for it and before vaginal sex or anything else was added. It's alright if you got a thing for facials specifically. True to its word, the facials are good and can be rather resource intensive. There's not a whole lot to it other than that, though. It's just a gallery viewer with a focus on cum.

Reactions: jayman_85

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
In the scene of the mother's massage in the gym, I previously tell Natasha to take a photo so she's not in the room. We're alone but they keep talking as if Natasha were there and I'm not going any further, I've already gone twice what happens to me and in the end there won't be any more photos to take with Natasha. please help me

raltermoose

Oct 22, 2018
Im working on it but as far as I can find, I have to have a mac to package it for mac
Vmware player / Vmware workstation
then use:

to get the possibility to install osx as a vm, then get an iso of an osx installation and enjoy ;)

Or maybe you already have tried that?

roki torpedo

Dec 15, 2017
can somebody help me??
1.how to triger report scene??
2. any walktrough guide??
3. can someone share full save until v20-5 or v20-6???

SpicySpag2315

Oct 9, 2022
can somebody help me??
1.how to triger report scene??
2. any walktrough guide??
3. can someone share full save until v20-5 or v20-6???
If you want the walkthrough here a link but not updated:

Here my Save File:The story is complete just need to complete some scene and photos
C:\Users\<User name>\AppData\Local\LastHope\

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
how to trigger threesomes guys? thanks
View all the scenes that lead up to them: both the mom/aunt tanning separately, the fancy party and go relax after strip poker, and the mom and daughter both watching TV at night together. Then get the seeder up above 800 (I think, it could be as low as 700, I don't remember). After that the threesomes should trigger when you go to redo these scenes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lightpower
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes