DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
what was the laboratory im BAD with names
You're even worse at questions. :unsure:

I believe you're referring to a past post describing where to find the hidden wine bottles. The poster incorrectly calls the Medical Bay the laboratory. You can sometimes find a wine bottle on the left side of the cart there.

I hope that helps. :cool:

May 26, 2018
You're even worse at questions. :unsure:

I believe you're referring to a past post describing where to find the hidden wine bottles. The poster incorrectly calls the Medical Bay the laboratory. You can sometimes find a wine bottle on the left side of the cart there.

I hope that helps. :cool:
When does it spawn? I’m on day 18 and still haven’t found anything

May 26, 2018
If you cannot find the 2nd wine , 3rd wine and henceforth after the first wine at Natasha's Kitchen counter.

Try this easy fix:

1. Save your game.
2. Quit the game
3. Go to the game folder "Last Hope"
4. There will be another folder named "Last Hope" inside the game folder, go inside that folder
5. Here, there are two folders namely, "Binaries" and "Content", Go to Binaries folder.
6. There is only one folder named "Win64" here, Go inside "Win64" folder
7. There will be an executable file here named, "Last Hope-Win64-shipping.exe"
8. Double click on that and game will start.
9. Load your saved game.
10. Go to the Flight Deck in the medical Bay wine will be on top of the Table beside the Defibrilator machine.
11. Go to the Communication Table where Natasha is usually bent over in Flight Deck. Beside that there are two chairs. Wine will be on top of those chairs.
12. Don't forget to thank your best wingman (me) after fuckin Adrianna
I tried this and still no luck with the wine bottles. Should I just start a new game or does the wine bottles have a specific time of day that they spawn at?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
When does it spawn? I’m on day 18 and still haven’t found anything
You must find the first on the kitchen counter in Natasha's quarters. They then either appear on the left side of the cart in the medical bay or on the floor under the console that is to the left of the communications console on the flight deck.

If Natasha has told you that she will be hiding them then they should start appearing. As far as I know, once placed they should stay there until you pick them up. Don't just try to look for them visually. Move your mouse cursor over the areas to see if a bottle lights up as a usable target.

KSSL

Jan 21, 2023
Can anyone pls help me and tell me how i trigger Reading 3/3 and Watching TV 3/3 for Adrianna, and Watching TV 5/5 for Kathrine??
Did anyone tell how to get the third Tv scene with Adrianna and fifth with Katherine, can't find it anywhere and i really need help .

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
Did anyone tell how to get the third Tv scene with Adrianna and fifth with Katherine, can't find it anywhere and i really need help .
you need play end game and girl know about you has sex with all girl and they Pregnant watch then will show to move in

May 26, 2018
Ok. Ive finished the game, Im on the epilogue and for some reason I can't do threesome with any of the girls. It only gives me that opportunity after fancy dinner with Kat and Natasha. It's never brought up when Katherine and Adrianna are watching movies together. I just keep getting that one lesbian scene with them. Any idea as to what I am doing wrong or what event I didnt do correctly?

Checklist for Last Hope.PNG

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Ok. Ive finished the game, Im on the epilogue and for some reason I can't do threesome with any of the girls. It only gives me that opportunity after fancy dinner with Kat and Natasha. It's never brought up when Katherine and Adrianna are watching movies together. I just keep getting that one lesbian scene with them. Any idea as to what I am doing wrong or what event I didnt do correctly?

View attachment 2766422
You have a lot of other events not yet achieved. Later events, like many threesomes, require either completing other events, filling more G.A.I.A. containers, or achieving things not in the event list like providing birth control pills, buying store items, or progressing with the alien ship.

When you can't trigger one kind of event, the best course is to focus on others until the desired event is finally enabled. Look for the time slot for that person and event in the Schedule to turn green indicating that there is a new event enabled.

May 26, 2018
You have a lot of other events not yet achieved. Later events, like many threesomes, require either completing other events, filling more G.A.I.A. containers, or achieving things not in the event list like providing birth control pills, buying store items, or progressing with the alien ship.

When you can't trigger one kind of event, the best course is to focus on others until the desired event is finally enabled. Look for the time slot for that person and event in the Schedule to turn green indicating that there is a new event enabled.
I need to figure out what event triggers sex with Katherine. She’s already given handjobs, blowjobs, and vaginal sex in the gym while working out but apparently the gym sex doesn’t count.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I need to figure out what event triggers sex with Katherine. She’s already given handjobs, blowjobs, and vaginal sex in the gym while working out but apparently the gym sex doesn’t count.
Katherine is the most reluctant to have intercourse with the MC due to age and personality, despite her yearnings. So you must progress her other romantic events to overcome her reluctance. Since G.A.I.A. is her responsibility, you filling those containers is a high priority for her and will also be a component for unlocking her more advanced events. Just because she had sex with the MC in one private place does not mean she's now open to anything anywhere else. Almost none of the events in this game are enabled by a single trigger. You have to just keep clearing other events and then see what lights up green in the Schedule. That's how this game works.

KSSL

Jan 21, 2023
you need play end game and girl know about you has sex with all girl and they Pregnant watch then will show to move in
I didn't understand anything from this. They all are pregnant, and i completed the game. Only thing left are the 2 scenes of Adrianna and Katherine and i can't get it. Help please.

barnss

Nov 7, 2022

View attachment 2766422
bro can you give save?

liminf

Jul 28, 2017
I didn't understand anything from this. They all are pregnant, and i completed the game. Only thing left are the 2 scenes of Adrianna and Katherine and i can't get it. Help please.
I was in the same position. During the scene between Adrianna and Katherine there's an opportunity to Move Closer. This causes MC to join in.

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
I must admit I'm enjoing this one a bit, not a fun of stuff like this... I mean... cadet, basically, getting the job of his own dreams finds himself with 3 women, all gorgeous one and... blah blah blah... you all know what this is all about, but definitely ends up being easy and fun to play for this genre compared to Ren-py games which look all the same... I would change the Graphic and UI/GUi Design to make it look way much better but that's my professional background speaking.

Now, in terms of gameplay... it's well done and I'm enjoying it, the risk of being terrible was high but has been avoided thanks to the Schedule feature. Now... there is no game without bugs, no need to be Bethesda for that, but I do have a few issues indeed when it comes to the goals.
I'm playing the Epilogue and reached Day 52-53 but some events like Watching TV, Bikini Tryout and a few others seem to have something missing or just not happening... despite the many attempts they cannot be accomplished and if I watch the list associated to a single event one of them are marked with the "???" and seems there's no way to trigger them.
Do you guys know why? What am I missing or doing wrong!? I went through all the various options but no sign of more to try. Thanks.

Overall: a very good and enjoyable game, probably an unique case in his genre. Compliments to Poolside Games!

Additional note: another bug, and in this case I believe it is 100% a bug compared to the other I mentioned above, is the fact I just wake up from the dreams if I go reloading them.

Edit: well... the Bikini Trayout did work... dunno why I didn't think it was as easy as...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and enjoying it like it was a walk bare feet on tickling grass!

Last edited:

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
I saw there are mods and gave the Incest patch a try... but... does it work on already progressed game or must start an entirely new game to get it activated!? Besides... when gets that triggered!?? Watching TV when both are doing that, perhaps!? I had that spot but nothing happened. Any hint?

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes