ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
Fancy Dinner... that's kinda complicate really! Definitely not used to strip poker... never played poker! How does actually work out, that event!? it gives me 4 options... which one should I pick!?? Anybody around to give a hint or two!??

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Fancy Dinner... that's kinda complicate really! Definitely not used to strip poker... never played poker! How does actually work out, that event!? it gives me 4 options... which one should I pick!?? Anybody around to give a hint or two!??
The "Poker-Event" which is actually Blackjack does not really matter at all. It is the choices afterwards (e.g. if you want to help with the dishes or if you want to relax on the couch)

Reactions: EFon

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
The "Poker-Event" which is actually Blackjack does not really matter at all. It is the choices afterwards (e.g. if you want to help with the dishes or if you want to relax on the couch)
Found out about the Relax option already but if something gets triggered by helping with the dishes... well... I actually do enjoy washing dishes!
thanks!
Another thing, if I you can help... the incest mod, I found out I need to start a completely new game but I've almost completed the game actually, even thanks to the shared saved game to be fair speaking, but I wonder... can be activated in the old saves someway, like editing a file perhaps. a savegame set with that mod activated would be awesome really... if anybody has one to share would be so cool... :sneaky:

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
1689372949430.png ... I thought the incest things was just all about Arianne and Kathrine... in any case this makes much more sense than the fresh cadet from fleet school hired for the astronaut's dream job! Not my cup of tea but... hell... wherever there is pregnancy exposed... I'm in!

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
Dream 1... after the orgasm she asks "What do you say..." then the dream gets stuck, no progress with the text preventing from clicking the Z button and cannot Wake Up either when going with ESC... is there any fix or should I just exit the game or get back to the main menu and eventually repeat the dream!?

Reactions: Poolside Games

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Dream 1... after the orgasm she asks "What do you say..." then the dream gets stuck, no progress with the text preventing from clicking the Z button and cannot Wake Up either when going with ESC... is there any fix or should I just exit the game or get back to the main menu and eventually repeat the dream!?
Sorry there isn't a way out of this is the current version, I have it fixed for the next release

oohxtasty10

Mar 19, 2019
I feel like I'm stuck on Adrianna how do I progress with her? She's still "Friendly" and the progression still says give her wine which I have and visited her at night like 10 times it feels. How do I get to the next level?

May 26, 2018
I feel like I'm stuck on Adrianna how do I progress with her? She's still "Friendly" and the progression still says give her wine which I have and visited her at night like 10 times it feels. How do I get to the next level?
I got stuck on this for a long time. You need to get the schedule and look up her daily routine and choose different options from previous ones. Same thing happened to me with Katherine because I couldn’t find her in one particular part of the morning and choose one other option to finally start intercourse with her.

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
Now this is interesting... "Which one of us has the best boobs?", they ask! The worse nightmare for a man, answering a question like that. A mortal question... the mortal question indeed! :sneaky:

1689436191764.png
Which one would you guys dare picking, then!??

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
That's confirms my ignorance on such a matter :rolleyes:
I play only Scopa and Rubammazzetto... and do not know how they are called in English either! :sneaky:
Scopa doesn't really have an English name (although I have heard it called Sweeps) since it uses an Italian 40-card deck. Rubamezzetto is cometimes called Stealing Bundles but is also rare to see in English speaking areas since it uses that same kind of deck.

Blackjack is somewhat similar to Sette e Mezzo except your target is not to exceed 21 using a standard 52 card deck (face cards are all worth 10). Italian Blackjack is sometimes conflated with European Blackjack where the dealer always stands on 17 and you can split pairs into different hands.

There is literally no game in existence for which there is not a strip version. :love: :cool:

Reactions: ZonesIntruder

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Now this is interesting... "Which one of us has the best boobs?", they ask! The worse nightmare for a man, answering a question like that. A mortal question... the mortal question indeed! :sneaky:

View attachment 2772523
Which one would you guys dare picking, then!??
Do I really look stupid enough to be holding a golden apple???? o_O

However, to clear all the events, you have to pick a different one each time. Don't worry - you actually do survive. After all: this IS a work of fiction. :cool:

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
I get the reference to the epic tales of Greek mythology but not the fact you were supposed to hold that golden apple... :unsure: might be some English way of saying, I'll check that out. in any case it was a joke, of course, about what would be having 3 women going through a groping contest to declare "the best boobs" in real life... girls and women seem enjoying watching a guy's confidence crumbling by questions like that. :sneaky:

Anyway... from that you said about the contest I must guess they're gonna ask me that multiple times again... hence thanks for the hint!

PS: truly a hard choice between inverted nipples bursting out in excitement and saggy boobs spraying milk, by the way... I just went for the saggy milkers and Kat wasn't very pleased, I can tell!

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I get the reference to the epic tales of Greek mythology but not the fact you were supposed to hold that golden apple... :unsure: might be some English way of saying, I'll check that out. in any case it was a joke, of course, about what would be having 3 women going through a groping contest to declare "the best boobs" in real life... girls and women seem enjoying watching a guy's confidence crumbling by questions like that. :sneaky:
<chuckle> Zeus suckered Paris into giving a golden apple (actually the Apple of Discord) to the fairest of the three Goddesses presented to him nude and with promises of what their powers could bestow:
  • Hera - become the Lord of Europe and Asia.
  • Athena - become an unstoppable military conqueror.
  • Aphrodite - become the husband to the most beautiful woman in the world.
He chose Aphrodite :love: and it did not go well for him. He became embroiled in the Trojan War when he claimed his prize; Helen of Troy. With the help of two spurned Goddesses, it just got worse for him from there.
Anyway... from that you said about the contest I must guess they're gonna ask me that multiple times again... hence thanks for the hint!
Only one choice but you can do the event multiple times with different choices.
PS: truly a hard choice between inverted nipples bursting out in excitement and saggy boobs spraying milk, by the way... I just went for the saggy milkers and Kat wasn't very pleased, I can tell!
Now, now... I said you'd survive. I never said everyone would be happy about it. :cool:

Layban23

May 15, 2021
<chuckle> Zeus suckered Paris into giving a golden apple (actually the Apple of Discord) to the fairest of the three Goddesses presented to him nude and with promises of what their powers could bestow:
  • Hera - become the Lord of Europe and Asia.
  • Athena - become an unstoppable military conqueror.
  • Aphrodite - become the husband to the most beautiful woman in the world.
He chose Aphrodite :love: and it did not go well for him. He became embroiled in the Trojan War when he claimed his prize; Helen of Troy. With the help of two spurned Goddesses, it just got worse for him from there.

Only one choice but you can do the event multiple times with different choices.

Now, now... I said you'd survive. I never said everyone would be happy about it. :cool:
There is a reason why there are so many save slots lol! I wish there was a gallery though cause i sometimes forget which save page is whom lol. Hard to move around the ship with one hand o_O

• Haha
Reactions: ZonesIntruder

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1. As I said, I perfectly got that reference, as a matter of fact I was quite an excellent student of Epic, I had quite a fascination for that really.
As i said, what I didn't get was why just you were supposed to hold that golden apple. You know what... let's forget it, we're not here to brush dolls's hair [cit. from a quite popular politician here in Italy for his funny metaphors about the futile things, or better saying, his very own elegant alternative to the "let's cut the crap..."!].
Anyway I do appreciate the fact you are so educated in a matter I, almost 40 years later, I still love!

2. I see. (y)

3. Sounds fair... but I have still some doubt on actual survivability, i know very real and pretty dangerous touchy women... :sneaky:

oohxtasty10

Mar 19, 2019
I got stuck on this for a long time. You need to get the schedule and look up her daily routine and choose different options from previous ones. Same thing happened to me with Katherine because I couldn’t find her in one particular part of the morning and choose one other option to finally start intercourse with her.
I'm not entirely sure what you mean? "Different options?" Like, the only thing I'm being told is to ask her for a HJ and if she doesn't go for it then I should give her wine and visit her at night, which I have been. Then when I visit her at night she actually gives the HJ and then that's basically the end of that, I can spend the night or leave. Then the next day it's the same shit just rinse and repeat...? So what exactly are these "different options" I should be choosing?

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes