DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I'm not entirely sure what you mean? "Different options?" Like, the only thing I'm being told is to ask her for a HJ and if she doesn't go for it then I should give her wine and visit her at night, which I have been. Then when I visit her at night she actually gives the HJ and then that's basically the end of that, I can spend the night or leave. Then the next day it's the same shit just rinse and repeat...? So what exactly are these "different options" I should be choosing?
By "different options" he means different times and events in the Schedule and not dialog options. The way this game works is that more dialog options and events are enabled when you complete other events with the same person or others. In the Schedule, if the time slot for a person at a location is Green, it means new events have been enabled for that person at that location and time. When there are events not yet enabled (Yellow in the Schedule), you must focus on other events for that person, for other people, fill more G.A.I.A. containers, or do other non-event tasks (like find the birth control pills, etc.) and then see what events in the Schedule have now turned Green so you can now do those enabled events. Note that a lot of events are enabled by multiple events/tasks and that there is no simple do-this-to-get-that map, so be patient and turn your attention to other events or tasks to see what eventually gets enabled.

I hope that clears it up for you. :cool:

Reactions: ZonesIntruder

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
I wonder why they don't turn pregnant despite having put the sugar pills to 2 of them... In a previous run where I used the savegame provided here they turned pregnant immediately after swapping the pills. I'm now paying a new run with the incest mod installed.

oohxtasty10

Mar 19, 2019
By "different options" he means different times and events in the Schedule and not dialog options. The way this game works is that more dialog options and events are enabled when you complete other events with the same person or others. In the Schedule, if the time slot for a person at a location is Green, it means new events have been enabled for that person at that location and time. When there are events not yet enabled (Yellow in the Schedule), you must focus on other events for that person, for other people, fill more G.A.I.A. containers, or do other non-event tasks (like find the birth control pills, etc.) and then see what events in the Schedule have now turned Green so you can now do those enabled events. Note that a lot of events are enabled by multiple events/tasks and that there is no simple do-this-to-get-that map, so be patient and turn your attention to other events or tasks to see what eventually gets enabled.

Oh woww I totally did not notice the color coding thing on the schedule. I did notice different colors but I thought they were just generic categories of events or something. Thanks I'll look into that!

oohxtasty10

Mar 19, 2019

Hmm, the only green event I see for Adrianna is "Washing Dishes" but every time I go try that, the only option I get is to grope where MC grabs her ass and that's it, just leaves and it doesn't go anywhere. Is this a bug or something? What am I missing?

CheshCat1980

Nov 8, 2019
is there a way to change the speed the in game time passes? feels a bit fast considering the animation speed. just trying to get a more realistic feel, not precisely a 1to 1 ratio.

Reactions: Saxafran

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hmm, the only green event I see for Adrianna is "Washing Dishes" but every time I go try that, the only option I get is to grope where MC grabs her ass and that's it, just leaves and it doesn't go anywhere. Is this a bug or something? What am I missing?
The Schedule only shows where the girls will be for that day. They appear in different places on different days so you must check the Schedule for each day to see where they will appear and if that is where and when they will have new events.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
is there a way to change the speed the in game time passes? feels a bit fast considering the animation speed. just trying to get a more realistic feel, not precisely a 1to 1 ratio.
The game time should not progress during animation though the time may be advanced after an interaction or event so the game speed would not affect that kind of time progression.

However, I completely agree that the ability to configure the game-RL speed would be a significant improvement to the game. It's already been reported that we should be able to advance time without having to trudge all the way back to the MC' room and bed each time. I would suggest to the dev to use a slider in the game menu to allow the game speed to be configured at any time to faster or slower than the default. (y)

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I wonder why they don't turn pregnant despite having put the sugar pills to 2 of them... In a previous run where I used the savegame provided here they turned pregnant immediately after swapping the pills. I'm now paying a new run with the incest mod installed.
They only have a chance to get pregnant after the pill switch so you just have to keep at it with each of them until you strike egg. :lepew: (or... maybe you should get a medical check for a motility issue? :unsure: :LOL:)

oohxtasty10

Mar 19, 2019
The Schedule only shows where the girls will be for that day. They appear in different places on different days so you must check the Schedule for each day to see where they will appear and if that is where and when they will have new events.
I've cycled through all 7 days of the week, the only green event I got for Adrianna is the "Washing Dishes" and it's always the same I do grope and then nothing else happens no progress is made. I swear this has to be some kind of bug right??

lurchxx

Jul 18, 2020
Hi,
just started playing people say make money using weapons room with 1 chair on flight deck but I cannot see it all I seem able to select is med room transporter room elevator comms and seeder I cannot see room with 1 chair I need help.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I've cycled through all 7 days of the week, the only green event I got for Adrianna is the "Washing Dishes" and it's always the same I do grope and then nothing else happens no progress is made. I swear this has to be some kind of bug right??
No. That just means there are other non-event tasks you've not yet accomplished. They can include:
  • Filling more G.A.I.A. containers (of major importance).
  • Making reports at the center console on the Flight Deck.
  • Finding wine bottles and giving them to Adrianna.
  • Finding higher level security cards.
  • Finding the birth control and sugar pills.
  • Buying shop gifts and giving them to the girls.
... and other stuff like that.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hi,
just started playing people say make money using weapons room with 1 chair on flight deck but I cannot see it all I seem able to select is med room transporter room elevator comms and seeder I cannot see room with 1 chair I need help.
The currency used for the shop is the matter you collect by playing the ship mini-game in the Hangar to blast asteroids. The amount of matter you have is shown in the inventory screen.

oohxtasty10

Mar 19, 2019
No. That just means there are other non-event tasks you've not yet accomplished. They can include:
  • Filling more G.A.I.A. containers (of major importance).
  • Making reports at the center console on the Flight Deck.
  • Finding wine bottles and giving them to Adrianna.
  • Finding higher level security cards.
  • Finding the birth control and sugar pills.
  • Buying shop gifts and giving them to the girls.
... and other stuff like that.
I've done all of these and I'm still only getting "washing dishes" as my only green event with grope as the only option...

lurchxx

Jul 18, 2020
The currency used for the shop is the matter you collect by playing the ship mini-game in the Hangar to blast asteroids. The amount of matter you have is shown in the inventory screen.
thanks for that I can now continue with game

sadopandoria

Oct 10, 2022
I have the same issues with Adriana, she's at full Love. I cant get her to do anything during the Dinner scene, she falls on me then goes away eiher drunk or no drunk - idk how you can do sex after dinner since the day ends, i did 3/4 during the drunk sex. But i cant do any conscious sex with her, during pool party she runs to change. There's nothing green on the schedule anymore..

What is the official way to start sex with her?

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
I have the same issues with Adriana, she's at full Love. I cant get her to do anything during the Dinner scene, she falls on me then goes away eiher drunk or no drunk - idk how you can do sex after dinner since the day ends, i did 3/4 during the drunk sex. But i cant do any conscious sex with her, during pool party she runs to change. There's nothing green on the schedule anymore..

What is the official way to start sex with her?
You need to get the handjob at night on her bed when she's drunk. Did you do that? Also I think it needs to be the handjob with the condom on and DO NOT TAKE THE CONDOM OFF during the handjob. I had the same problem. For some reason if you did the handjob without the condom then the game won't think the event happened and it won't trigger the rest of the scenes in the game.

sadopandoria

Oct 10, 2022
You need to get the handjob at night on her bed when she's drunk. Did you do that? Also I think it needs to be the handjob with the condom on and DO NOT TAKE THE CONDOM OFF during the handjob. I had the same problem. For some reason if you did the handjob without the condom then the game won't think the event happened and it won't trigger the rest of the scenes in the game.

You were right! I give you many many thanks. I didnt think the instructions were so "ad literam" . It doesnt make sense tho

Reactions: cooldude33

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
You were right! I give you many many thanks. I didnt think the instructions were so "ad literam" . It doesnt make sense tho
Yeah it's very weird. This game has always had a problem with progression. Sometimes certain scenes will not trigger because you didn't do one earlier scene in one very particular way that the game wants you to. I've had this problem with other scenes before when trying to get 100% completion on the list.

The game sometimes expects you to do a certain scene in a very particular way or else it won't trigger the future events. So when I do an event with a girl I try to remember what choices I make during the scene(cum inside or cum outside, use condom or not etc.), then I skip to the next day and I do that scene again but with the other choices. I do that until I exhaust every choice combination. Most of the time this is why people get stuck in this game. The game is pretty stubborn in how it wants you to progress sometimes.

I'm not even sure if this is a bug or if it's how the game is supposed to work.

Reactions: sadopandoria
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes