Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
I hope there's more stuff planned for endings depending on who you had sex with. Like whether or not the Mom's husband finds out about what she did. I mean, the whole recording of the status update sex scenes feels like it can set something like that up. I don't know if I'm asking for too much, but I just thought that would be cool.

Mar 18, 2023
I got two questions. What does the colors mean? And how to I continue with Andrianna's path. I've maxed out her love but she's only friendly and I can't do any new things with her.

whocaresaboutaname

May 30, 2021
I got two questions. What does the colors mean? And how to I continue with Andrianna's path. I've maxed out her love but she's only friendly and I can't do any new things with her.
give her wine (found in the deck at night) and meet her at her cabin at night. the green means you have not completed that event

KSSL

Jan 21, 2023
Green - There are scenes you have not seen, there are 2 bugged instances towards the end. (Should have been yellow.)

Yellow - There will be additional scenes but will be unlocked later, for now it acts like Red.

Red - There are no more scenes about that particular place and person.

You can use the Schedule tab, it shows Green Yellow and Red?(not so sure if red's on the schedule,).

Last edited:
May 26, 2018
I had exact same problem what worked for me was going to C:/users/<your user name>/appdata/local/LastHope/SaveGame
and I have deleted settings.sav

if that wont help just backup your saves and delete entire folder and load your saves back in. Do not back up settings.sav and Default.sav only actual save files

*EDIT: apologies got path to save file wrong. now it is in full
I did this and it worked for getting rid of the black screen on start up but now I cannot use the elevator to go below deck or the elevator to get to the flight deck, rec room, Natasha's room and so on.
When I use the elevator I get an error message saying "error: save not found"

Bluecats

Aug 12, 2016
Anyway to get this (or any unreal game) to work on ARM mac? Tried using VMware windows 11 though get D3D11 GPU shader error when loading

f5959

Nov 11, 2020
hello does anybody have the save game file for the latest version of the game and where to put it?

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Green - There are scenes you have not seen, there are 2 bugged instances towards the end. (Should have been yellow.)

Yellow - There will be additional scenes but will be unlocked later, for now it acts like Red.

Red - There are no more scenes about that particular place and person.

You can use the Schedule tab, it shows Green Yellow and Red.
1691856129843.png
And what does black mean?

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Game breaking bug: When Adrianna and Natasha are both sunbathing, if you massage Natasha and move to titfuck her you get hardlocked during the titfuck and can't finish when you select "Cum". I am trying to figure out some combination of choices to break free, but so far no luck.

This is at stage 4 of G.A.I.A, and I have already massaged Adrianna.

[Edit] It works if I wait for Adrianna to leave, but that's weird since the scene is written to also account to Adrianna still being in the solarium.

Another softlock: Natasha Blowjob softlocks in 1st Person, but not 3rd Person when Cumming.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes