MPPatrick

Jul 11, 2022
How do i get the 3rd Dream? I cant get the Adult Movie the character simply refuse i already watched the normal romance like 10 times

idkxd213

Feb 12, 2022
someone knows a game very similar to this one "last hope", like a game where you can walk freely and interact with any girl at any time you want etc, first person/third person doesnt matter as long as you can move freely like in this game

Reactions: Saxafran

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
someone knows a game very similar to this one "last hope", like a game where you can walk freely and interact with any girl at any time you want etc, first person/third person doesnt matter as long as you can move freely like in this game
That's basically Koikatsu. Also Artifical Academy 2, it's predecessor, though that game is hella old by now and is a b!thc to run on modern PCs.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
AI-shojo would be the first that come to mind.

TotoMatoBG

Nov 19, 2022
Can somebody suggest similar games ?
House Party, Monolith Bay, Koikatsu, Home Together, BIG LONG COMPLEX, Monster Girl Prologue, LifePlay.

Reactions: darlic

Moonman1

May 17, 2018
wild life

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes