XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
full controler support is a big deal. Works great, but now I can't use ESC to open the menu

Jan 7, 2022
I'm playing for the first time. Can anyone tell me the play style for this game?

Is it sandbox where most of the events are repeatable like for example 'Ambrosia' RPGM game where the story is linear but all events remain accessible once you unlock them
or a linear VN type like 'The Twist' game where the story has to be progressed in a linear way and some/all previous events are locked once you complete them.

sovn

May 4, 2019
I'm playing for the first time. Can anyone tell me the play style for this game?

Is it sandbox where most of the events are repeatable like for example 'Ambrosia' RPGM game where the story is linear but all events remain accessible once you unlock them
or a linear VN type like 'The Twist' game where the story has to be progressed in a linear way and some/all previous events are locked once you complete them.
as far as I remember every event can be replayed, maybe there are some that are story only but i havent played the story in quite some updates so i can only speak for the free roam/party events

• Red Heart
Reactions: ReShadowDancer

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
Hello wanted to know if the Dev will be making another project, liked last hope would like another one

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
do we have a name atleast ?
Not that I recall. I stopped supporting when the game hit 1.0 and the dev said it was done except for a few minor scene adjustments and the (underwhelming) "4-some" scenes. The best group scene in the entire game came from the TV watching scennario, all the rest were weak at best.

Reactions: Gojii

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
My flight deck has wine bottles all over the place.

I'm in the epilogue with all the scenes on the checklist finished, seeder is full and says doesn't need it any more when you try and interact. Is there any way to see the new GAIA event still. Had a wander round for a few days looking for a trigger and filling in a couple of missing events, found nothing.

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes