Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
The issue seems to stem exclusively from the AppData/Local/LastHope/Saved/Config/WindowsNoEditor/Input.ini file. If I completely delete the WindowsNoEditor folder (causing it to be recreated entirely), and replace the Input.ini file with my old save's Input.ini file, and modify nothing else, then launch the game, the issue is reproduced.

It can also be reproduced by launching an old version of the game (e.g. LastHopeV20.6) after having cleared the WindowsNoEditor folder, opening up the keybindings under options, and rebinding a key, causing the Input.ini file to be resaved.

Something of note is that I have bound my right-mouse-button to the walk forward input. I have noticed that the new "Tablet" option seems to force the user to have either the LMB/RMB selected (or, at least, I cannot figure out a way to avoid it from defaulting to one of the two). I suspect your issue may be rooted here.

As a side note, is that behaviour mandatory? I quite prefer using LMB/RMB for alternative options, and would rather bind the tablet to TAB (or alternative).

Last Hope that helps!
Okay so it seems like the issue is if key bindings have been changed in an older version. Also you should be able to change right mouse to whatever you want so I'll get that fixed as well

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
Hi, I tried searching the thread but couldn't find a solution to the problem:
after the second load of seed, Natasha gives me a photo camera.
I buy 8 more in the shop, now I have 9 in total.
1707390443069.png
I enter the girls' rooms and find the icon to position the camera, I click on the icon but nothing happens and it doesn't position the camera for me.
1707390480563.png
where am I wrong?

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
Hi, I tried searching the thread but couldn't find a solution to the problem:
after the second load of seed, Natasha gives me a photo camera.
I buy 8 more in the shop, now I have 9 in total.
View attachment 3336699
I enter the girls' rooms and find the icon to position the camera, I click on the icon but nothing happens and it doesn't position the camera for me.
View attachment 3336700
where am I wrong?
You need to unlock the "recreation" floor, go to the sunbathing room, and find a camera mount there before you can start leaving cameras around.
In the mean time, you can only ask the girls to give you selfies.

Reactions: Jack73

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
You need to unlock the "recreation" floor, go to the sunbathing room, and find a camera mount there before you can start leaving cameras around.
In the mean time, you can only ask the girls to give you selfies.
thanks

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
i found the 2nd card and unlocked camera as well (same problem as other user you replied to) where are these new locations you speak of?i tried the hanger thinking there was a door there that can open same as flight deck (nothing for both)
dont see any other options for these places you speak of
"recreation" floor, go to the sunbathing room,
how to find these?
i assume the camera attachments will be in said new locations?
Have you considered playing the game to unlock more content?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LastHope-1.0040
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Koeshi

Aug 18, 2021
what is difference between 2 version 1+ and 20+
for me why i feel like v20.1 has better graphic ?

Last edited:

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
fix for CANNOT SAVE/ ESC KEY NOT WORKING:
  • cut your "LastHope" folder from %LocalAppData% and move it somewhere else
  • Start the game
  • change any settings as you want and save them
  • only copy your saves and patch if you have it and paste into the new folder the game created in %LocalAppData% nothing else!
Load your save and enjoy

Now if I could just find where this fucking Wine is :mad:

Kartmaster

Sep 17, 2017
fix for CANNOT SAVE/ ESC KEY NOT WORKING:
  • cut your "LastHope" folder from %LocalAppData% and move it somewhere else
  • Start the game
  • change any settings as you want and save them
  • only copy your saves and patch if you have it and paste into the new folder the game created in %LocalAppData% nothing else!
Load your save and enjoy

Now if I could just find where this fucking Wine is :mad:
I found the wine in 3 locations. 1 on a chair of the flight deck, another in the middle of the console of the flight deck and the third location I seem to remember was on the machine in one off the side rooms. I may be wrong on the 3rd one.

Kartmaster

Sep 17, 2017
I really enjoyed playing threw this game got me threw a very boring day. I would say though that I wish the sex scenes were a bit longer with a few more options to them. Other than that I had a lot of fun with it. One thing I will add that may help others is that if you want to forward time just go to your room and click on the bed to advance time. Silly me only realised this towards the end of my playthrough..

Reactions: Dangbabaloos

sadopandoria

Oct 10, 2022
I found the wine in 3 locations. 1 on a chair of the flight deck, another in the middle of the console of the flight deck and the third location I seem to remember was on the machine in one off the side rooms. I may be wrong on the 3rd one.
Another possible location is near the stairs on the flight decks. If you ignore the wine for a few days it keeps respawning

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes