lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Please anyone tell me where is this door I have searched every single corner of the flight deck
Those images are from an old version of the game.
The whole room has been redone since then.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you can't click the console then you need to progress the main story (fill the seeder)

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
View attachment 1531471

Overview:
An erotic adventure through space with three very busty women as you try to save the day while enjoying the many pleasures of their company.
You are the newest crew member aboard the Star Pursuit on its mission to find and terraform planets suitable for life. To your surprise you are the only male on the ship with the other crew members being three beautiful women with very large breasts. Things don't quite go to plan as the G.A.I.A malfunctions and leaves you all stranded out in the abyss of space. Luckily for you there is a way to repair the ship that only you are uniquely equipped to deal with. Will you take on this task alone or will you build up your relationships with the girls around you enough to help you reach your goal together, it's up to you.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-05
Release Date: 2024-04-04
Developer: Poolside Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0174
Language: English, Chinese, Korean
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Patches:

Extras: Fan Signatures - Nude Mod*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1531466 View attachment 1531467 View attachment 1531468 View attachment 1531469 View attachment 1531472 View attachment 1531474 View attachment 1531476 View attachment 1531477 View attachment 1531478 View attachment 1531480 View attachment 1531482
with me it is 17-04-2024-it is 19:04 and I look forward to being 18-04-2024-because I could finally contribute ,a part of the game with the greatest pleasure :cool::cool::love::love::love::love::cool:

joose

Jan 21, 2018
so before the final scene, a pop up came up and said you can change pregnancy later on, how do you go about doing that in post-game?

OrialCon

Oct 12, 2019
what is need for use the X movie with adrianna?
Are pregnant, sex in all places, but i can´t disable this

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

The time has finally come!! You can pick the game up on steam right now

Had a few last minute issues which mean I had to delay the release by a few hours but what is a last hope update without a delay, at least this one was quick

If you want to pick up the game now there is a 20% discount running for the first week

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018

The time has finally come!! You can pick the game up on steam right now

Had a few last minute issues which mean I had to delay the release by a few hours but what is a last hope update without a delay, at least this one was quick

If you want to pick up the game now there is a 20% discount running for the first week
Is the incest mod gonna work on the steam version? or did the author implemented one in the game?

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
What is the status of the game that was supposed to be created after Last Hope? Is it still being developed? When can we expect official information about that game?

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

YamiJM

Jul 30, 2023
Hello ! This version have french translation ? Because on steam, they marked" language FR available "

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes