Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Is there a way to change the keyboard affectation ?

I am French and movements with "WSAD" are not easy, without changing the keyboard from "FRA" to "ENG", because we use "ZSQD".

Apart from this little thing, it's a great game.
A big TY to the developer for this great job!

Venhime

May 11, 2019
guys i cant go beyond the 345 mark, even in the newer version. Plus each I time i try to ejaculate the massage pops up saying it is at max volume. Is there a fix to this ?

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
This needs a serious bug fixing session. Dont have any experience with unreal engine are all coding files present or does it require unpacking? Going to see if I can do a bug fix for now atleast until dev fixes it.

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
Noted two bugs so far:
- Sister blowjob or handjob in TV sofa, after event is completed she locks, in place, speaking with her will soft lock the game.
- Sneaking into aunts room in the morning, proceeding to lift her dress again results in a soft lock of the game.

Reactions: roki torpedo

jon4

May 16, 2018
Hey i have problem when i play the game it open black secren and after 5min close is just me or not

lolas101

Nov 2, 2017
is the groping event at the kitchen sink still bugged? It is for me, did i miss a patch?
no, it's not buged, but it was hard to get it, I tried this steps and it finally worked, 1) give wine 2) night sleep 3) morning dress up surprise 4) kitchen when she was washing dishes (sister was not in the kitchen room)

Reactions: WPG932
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes