lolas101

Nov 2, 2017
I found new scenes for mom: night sex / rub, sink in kitchen, but it shows me in bed there is 1 more scene, or it's buged / not availabe yet ? she glows green in bed

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Yep, lost most of my progress to soft lock with sister on couch. The game DOES need cheats, just because of how buggy it is.

lolas101

Nov 2, 2017
the only bug I get is auntie morning when she is still sleeping and I am on top of her and can't trigger new scene for mom, did handjob / nigh sleep with her+ sink scene, but she still keeps glowing green, meaning new scene is available

save file
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lolas101

Nov 2, 2017
  • 3 Adrianna Events Updated
  • 2 Katherine Events Updated
  • 5 Natasha Events Updated
so adriana: sink + sleep + pool
katherine boobjob in bath tub at night + blowjob at night in bed
natasha boobjob, footjob, blowjob, pool and 1 more ?
but mom still glows green

Reactions: KingBea

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
Well, 15 minutes in and I already softlocked the game. You watch TV with your sister, you click on her again while she is still there and its locked.

harazard

Apr 22, 2018
I found one behind the chair on the floor in the "ship weapons room"(?) (The room that has only a chair)
Couldn't find it there and i even searched each crook and nanny of the flight deck and still no alcohol...Did i bug my game or something?
Edit:Found that friggin bottle

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
Any one figured out how to unlock yellow scenes with Natasha doing morning yoga as well as yellow scene when she is eating?

kare

Aug 5, 2016
If you're stuck in the morning on top of aunt, press Z 1 1. It's shortcuts for actions. It just doesn't show it.
But release is buggy, yeah. Katherine seems to disappear completely in the evenings from all locations, I could no longer trigger the bath with mom, her pool event bugged the fuck out until I disabled the minigames in options.

Jun 15, 2017
  • 3 Adrianna Events Updated
  • 2 Katherine Events Updated
  • 5 Natasha Events Updated
so adriana: sink + sleep + pool
katherine boobjob in bath tub at night + blowjob at night in bed
natasha boobjob, footjob, blowjob, pool and 1 more ?
but mom still glows green
For Adriana, there should be a random chance of her sleeping with no panties on after giving her wine and the night event. I think that's the new scene. Too bad that I can't get said chance no matter how much wine I gave to her.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
For Adriana, I found that :
Give her the wine.
At night (11PM) in her bedroom : Try to kiss, Embrace her, Ask to sleep here.
Morning : Remove panties, Stop. (Enjoy)

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes