peregrin

Jul 27, 2018
Maybe the game is worth but the engine is a mess for 32 bits Win OS, I cant made it to work. Sorry folks, maybe another time.

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
what that nipples on kat lel

PS: we have to reach 400 seed? I have just the lv.2 card in the inventory :/

zero217

Apr 28, 2018
During yoga, Natasha has a yellow color, what to do? and how to make her do blowjob?,
help me please

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Me: hmm. Let's take a look at the comments to see if i should download this.
Comments:
Event is bugged ..................HELP IM STUCK ..................Bug.......................REEEEEE............Plz Fix ............Glitched the... ............... Bug ...............Bug.......... Bug .......... Game broken lol ............... Bug .............. God save us ........... Bug ................Glitch .............. Bug.......Bug .............. HELP ................ Patch now plz ......... weewoooweeewooo
........... *screaming*............ Bug

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, i just download the v3. The last version i play was the v1.2
But after i download the v3 i also see on page 1 the patch on Nopy link. Can someone tell me who does the patch? Is an incest patch? Also how i active the incest thing?

Thank you.

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
Someone can please write all the new scenes under spoiler please? And is it necessary to reach 400 seeds?

roki torpedo

Dec 15, 2017
Someone can please write all the new scenes under spoiler please? And is it necessary to reach 400 seeds?
natasha update scene for blow job : at 10.00 am go to her room, talk to her when she was have a breakfast and use robe and choose yes to keep that robe
- for thigh scene at early morning i guess 07.00 go tho her room again, and helped her doin yoga
-at noon cacth her sunbathing at pool and u help her fo masage

adriana update: when she doin sink , chose groope her
- cacth her swiming at the pool at noon, and beat her at mini games
- at night u can kiss her, give wine before that, at 11.00 pm go to her room, choose embrace her, when she while for sleep dont choose rub, but undres her underwear

bomerunk

Aug 5, 2016
All works the only problem is morning at aunt and pool. yoga new position and in the morning after the shower is in the white bathrobe blowjob

pool of natashou too works

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes