4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Last Human [0.5] Compressed (UnTested)

Win/Linux/Mac (1.2 GB/ 481 MB) : ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zeruel1969

Jul 12, 2018
Hello, i have a question. Need I to play from begin? Because Nat and lex say [pet] to me, or did i made something wrong?
(Sorry my english is not so good)

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK, here goes...anyone who is not a fan of being called a Pet, I chose instead to be called "Chosen". I felt using pet is like MC is beneath them, as I'm a fan of playing alpha type character, and not a slave or dominated characters. I also felt changing it to master, seemed overly repressive towards the girls as well.

But the use of word chosen means: one who is the object of choice, and the use of the word pet means: domesticated or tamed animal that is kept as a companion and cared for affectionately, did seemed repressive and kind of odd, coming from a cat. :KEK:

Anyways, just sharing my change with others who don't want to be called someone's pet.

screenshot0003.png

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
OK, here goes...anyone who is not a fan of being called a Pet, I chose instead to be called "Chosen". I felt using pet is like MC is beneath them, as I'm a fan of playing alpha type character, and not a slave or dominated characters. I also felt changing it to master, seemed overly repressive towards the girls as well.

But the use of word chosen means: one who is the object of choice, and the use of the word pet means: domesticated or tamed animal that is kept as a companion and cared for affectionately, did seemed repressive and kind of odd, coming from a cat. :KEK:

Anyways, just sharing my change with others who don't want to be called someone's pet.

View attachment 2560853
Thats a good alternative

I wasnt going to change Pet because it didnt bother that much, but chosen fits and i like it

Lacyann

May 29, 2020
Hello, i have a question. Need I to play from begin? Because Nat and lex say [pet] to me, or did i made something wrong?
Yes this needs a new game to redefine variables MC name and pet name if you choose to change

Reactions: N2TheFire

HughNose

May 5, 2022
You might want to add "Linux" to list of supported OSes since the Windows download already contains all the necessary files. Just to broaden your audience... I tested the Linux version and it seems to work fine.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Yes, please start a new game... after your "MC" and "PET" name choices, just a few more clicks and there is an option to jump to Episode 2.

View attachment 2560853
Okay that is a nice word to use and one I hadn't considered. Well done!

You might want to add "Linux" to list of supported OSes since the Windows download already contains all the necessary files. Just to broaden your audience... I tested the Linux version and it seems to work fine.
Hmm, I thought I had. I'll take a look. I'll be updating the OP soon as I want to change out some of the preview shots also. Thanks for letting me know the Linux version is good to go! I haven't actually loaded on my linux laptop in quite a while.

Reactions: MrBenny and pgm_01

Riko567

Oct 20, 2019
то есть игру если пройти сночало то 2 эпизод начнется сразу после 1 начинать не поиграв сначала какой смысл наченать со 2

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
то есть игру если пройти сночало то 2 эпизод начнется сразу после 1 начинать не поиграв сначала какой смысл наченать со 2
The skip option is for those who already have saves in the game and didn't want to go through episode 1 again. This is why I left it as an option. If it is your first time playing, obviously you wouldn't want to skip ahead. Hopefully I understood your post correctly.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well Damn N2 , your games are so fucking awesome .... love the stories and animations ... and the hottest babes , DAMN !!! :love:

and yeah time to restart another run thru .. got the (MC) (pet) things .. just had to see what was added 1st :love:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

p.s. one day hopefully soon , i'll be able to help support ya :unsure: i hope anyways :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Kinetic, 3Dcg, Male Protagonist, Mobile Game, Big Tits, Handjob, Romance
I didn't play serenity because of the forced lesbian content. This is listed as a kinetic novel which means no choices so will there be lesbian content? So far I don't see any future tags.
I like you VN so far but i don't play anything that contains kinks I don't like unless they are optional.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well, I just finished this, and I want to say I really enjoyed experiencing the story flow of this title (It kept me wanting more...which a good story should.). And your story writing and character banter writing was excellent. Also, I enjoyed the realism with the girls facial reactions, and asset placement...it's very well done.

I've played your other title (which was also awesome), but this one is right up there for me as top tier AVN entertainment, and is worthy of more support.

So thank-you for sharing your quality work with the community. Best regards in the future.

• Red Heart

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I didn't play serenity because of the forced lesbian content. This is listed as a kinetic novel which means no choices so will there be lesbian content? So far I don't see any future tags.
I like you VN so far but i don't play anything that contains kinks I don't like unless they are optional.
Lesbian content? Oh wait, are you talking about that scene between Samantha and Camilla in the jail cell?? Wow that was quite a while back. I think that is the only time I did that. Did you stop playing right there and leave it? I'm curious.
FWIW, no, there won't be any lesbian content in Last Human (and if I decide to do that, I will make it completely avoidable - not just hide the scene but story-wise avoidable). That Camilla scene was in my first game (Serenity - not Serenity Chapter 2) quite a ways back. For that matter, I have no plans for lesbian content in Serenity chapter 2 either. I mean, there are some moments (like the scene with Triss and Lili where Triss fondles Lili a little. But its like one or two images I think). Honestly, if you're one of those where if the slightest hint of women on women is a major turn off, Serenity definitely won't be for you because although they aren't going 'full on' lesbian, they can be quite friendly and playful with each other. But you won't have to worry about that in LH.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
well Damn N2 , your games are so fucking awesome .... love the stories and animations ... and the hottest babes , DAMN !!! :love:

and yeah time to restart another run thru .. got the (MC) (pet) things .. just ad to see what was added 1st :love:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

p.s. one day hopefully soon , i'll be able to help support ya :unsure: i hope anyways :)
Well, I just finished this, and I want to say I really enjoyed experiencing the story flow of this title (It kept me wanting more...which a good story should.). And your story writing and character banter writing was excellent. Also, I enjoyed the realism with the girls facial reactions, and asset placement...it's very well done.

I've played your other title (which was also awesome), but this one is right up there for me as top tier AVN entertainment, and is worthy of more support.

So thank-you for sharing your quality work with the community. Best regards in the future.
Fire, your story is amazing. Both this one and serenity. keep it up
Thanks so much guys! It means a lot hearing that!

nekohug.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImperialD

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Lesbian content? Oh wait, are you talking about that scene between Samantha and Camilla in the jail cell?? Wow that was quite a while back. I think that is the only time I did that. Did you stop playing right there and leave it? I'm curious.
FWIW, no, there won't be any lesbian content in Last Human (and if I decide to do that, I will make it completely avoidable - not just hide the scene but story-wise avoidable). That Camilla scene was in my first game (Serenity - not Serenity Chapter 2) quite a ways back. For that matter, I have no plans for lesbian content in Serenity chapter 2 either. I mean, there are some moments (like the scene with Triss and Lili where Triss fondles Lili a little. But its like one or two images I think). Honestly, if you're one of those where if the slightest hint of women on women is a major turn off, Serenity definitely won't be for you because although they aren't going 'full on' lesbian, they can be quite friendly and playful with each other. But you won't have to worry about that in LH.
Thank you. The bi-sexual Li kink has just gone so far that a lot of us harem fans are just really tired of that trope and are looking for creators to support that are making content that we love.

I really liked your ideas about Last Human and wanted to verify your intent before I got too invested in the characters.

When you say Serenity chapter 2, is that a separate VN from Chapter 1? A remake or just a continuation?

I started Serenity a while back but stopped when I read the forums as it sounded like a lot more than just one scene and that main Li's were involved and that it was completely unavoidable. If this is incorrect please let me know.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Thank you. The bi-sexual Li kink has just gone so far that a lot of us harem fans are just really tired of that trope and are looking for creators to support that are making content that we love.

I really liked your ideas about Last Human and wanted to verify your intent before I got too invested in the characters.

When you say Serenity chapter 2, is that a separate VN from Chapter 1? A remake or just a continuation?

I started Serenity a while back but stopped when I read the forums as it sounded like a lot more than just one scene and that main Li's were involved and that it was completely unavoidable. If this is incorrect please let me know.
Well, let's clear up a few things... Yes, Serenity is a separate game. You download that via the spoiler section (under where it says "Chapter 1"). Serenity Chapter 2 is what I am currently working on and the main download links on this thread are for that. So all the links under "DOWNLOAD" are Chapter 2. The mods thought it best to keep them together in one thread rather than treating it like a second game. Maybe I should edit that and label it better in case others are getting confused.

1682027730316.png

As to your first comment about being a harem fan and tired of that trope (lesbian content) - I'm a harem fan myself (yep, I play and follow several devs myself and support them). The problem with what you're saying is that "lesbian content" can mean different things to different people. So... are we to limit any and all sexual touching/petting between girls? Or are some people cool with that as long as they aren't actually going down on each other? With Serenity, there are no rules and never will be. And don't take this the wrong way, but I had a very rough start with Serenity when I first came here. After that drama, I decided then and there that Serenity (and Last Human for that matter) would be written exactly as I intended without worrying about who will like or dislike it.

It boils down to this... as a dev, I can only do what I do. Some of you will like it, some of you will love it even... and then some will hate it. And that's OKAY with me! I will NEVER please every person who decides to give my projects their time. But I'll say this and leave it... I have played Pale Carnations. It has a lot of content that I don't usually dig. But I keep playing it because I mean... jesus... TD and GIL are amazing! Both are good friends to me also, but I know the work they put into PC. The writing and artwork is fantastic. And the story is actually quite interesting. The fact of it is... if a VN is good enough, I don't mind the parts that I'm not so into. I'd like to hope that I can someday be that good of a dev, like TD and GIL, that people want to play it anyway because it's just that good.

Anyway, I'm going on and on here. I don't currently have any lesbian content written for LH. But that doesn't mean there aren't times like the bathtub scene with Lexi and Nat. Those kinds of scenes are quite rare. Personally, I prefer to keep the girls' attention focused on Mike (in both games). And I think if you can overlook the one scene between Camilla and Samantha, and the rare shots where a girl touches another girl, you should be fine with Serenity (1 and 2).

Just my .02 cents. :)

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes