4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
loving the game update, Fantastic Job :D:D:D:D:D
I have only found one grammar mistake.
it should say
"HeHeHe... Who knows? We could end up with a bunch of baby Pantherian.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
loving the game update, Fantastic Job :D:D:D:D:D
I have only found one grammar mistake.
it should say
"HeHeHe... Who knows? We could end up with a bunch of baby Pantherian.

View attachment 2541238
Hmm... oh well. Missed that one. I'm not rebuilding reuploading for one 2 letter word LOL. I'll catch it in the next update I guess. I literally JUST rebuilt and uploaded for tonight's release.

Reactions: Kggt and pgm_01

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
For anyone interested... the $5 tier release post has been scheduled and will go up at 10pm CST tonight.

Something you should know: Enough people asked about changing the name "pet" so I added that option at the beginning. You will need to start a new game (even if you don't want to rename it) because it will show up in dialogue as the [pet] variable instead of an actual word. Fear not though, I added a choice at the beginning to help you out. Start a new game, name your character, name your [pet], and then a choice will come up that will allow you to skip to episode 2 content immediately, or you can choose to continue playing from the beginning.

In doing that, it made me think it would be kinda cool if every added episode had an option like that. Maybe it will become a list where you can jump to a certain episode. Since Last Human is fully kinetic, there is no reason to save your game other than to use it as a bookmark for where you left off. So, I may do something like that. ;)

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019

($2 tier release on Monday night at 10pm US central time)

Last Human 0.5 (Episode 2) now out for $5 tier!

Thursday, 6th April 2023 - Fade Crown ($25) & Dream Angel ($50)

Saturday, 8th April 2023 - Fade Defender ($15)

Monday, 10th April 2023 - Fade Goddess ($10)

Thursday, 13th April 2023 - Fade Angel ($5)

Tuesday, 18th April 2023 - Fade Visitor ($2) <<NEXT UP

Thursday, 20th April 2023
- Public Release (free)

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Hmm... oh well. Missed that one. I'm not rebuilding reuploading for one 2 letter word LOL. I'll catch it in the next update I guess. I literally JUST rebuilt and uploaded for tonight's release.
hay mate please don't think i'm having a go at you, i'm definitely not.

I could list a few games here that almost very sentence have grammar mistakes, really big ones. ie big enough you could fly a star ship between them.

it's a complement to you that with everything you were going through trying to rush episode two through that you only had the one missing word i found.
I liked the slang with the gym instructor :)

only other thing that may need work is after each video click it goes to a black screen that ya have to click on the mouse to go past.

Loved it and can't wait for more, but don't push yourself, us fan's know your doing a great job and want you to enjoy it and not feel pressured.
you can't rush Genius

• Red Heart
Reactions: N2TheFire

jflem0990

Dec 22, 2022

($2 tier release on Monday night at 10pm US central time)

Tuesday, 18th April 2023 - Fade Visitor ($2) <<NEXT UP

Thursday, 20th April 2023
- Public Release (free)
looking forward to it Fire!!!

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
You got to love the Detail he put's into his games,
Not just the Incredible graphic's,
but also the fantastic detail in the storylines and the interesting twist's and turn's,
ie some people bitched and moaned about the old rocket used to leave Earth........
Bug Guy's he's a Star Trek Fan,
like me he also loved the Movie Star Trek First Contact,
and what happened in that ????
the first Warp Ship leaving earth was built inside the Hull of a Long Range Missile.
he think's things through, some people didn't get it, they need to open the eye's and minds more

Reactions: jflem0990

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
hay mate please don't think i'm having a go at you, i'm definitely not.

I could list a few games here that almost very sentence have grammar mistakes, really big ones. ie big enough you could fly a star ship between them.

it's a complement to you that with everything you were going through trying to rush episode two through that you only had the one missing word i found.
I liked the slang with the gym instructor :)

only other thing that may need work is after each video click it goes to a black screen that ya have to click on the mouse to go past.

Loved it and can't wait for more, but don't push yourself, us fan's know your doing a great job and want you to enjoy it and not feel pressured.
you can't rush Genius
No worries shredder! I didn't think that at all. And sorry, I should have said 'thanks' for the correction. I always appreciate all feedback, good or bad. :)

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
No worries shredder! I didn't think that at all. And sorry, I should have said 'thanks' for the correction. I always appreciate all feedback, good or bad. :)
any time Emperor N2thefire :), that was a wonderful touch on the game lol, and now the Mc has met a very sneaky and cunning Neko lol ready to go planet hoping and sheet rolling with him

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Last Human (Episode 2) Release - Fade Visitor! ($2)
Patreon:
SubscribeStar:
(Public (free) release on Wednesday night at 10pm US central time)

Tuesday, 18th April 2023 - Fade Visitor ($2)
Thursday, 20th April 2023 - Public Release (free) <<NEXT UP

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019

Yep, dropping it for you a bit sooner because I have to get to bed early tonight (stupid real job shit... ugh). Anyway, I really hope you guys enjoy it. :)

Oh, and PLEASE read the release notes if you already have played episode 1!

Last Human version 0.5 (Episode 2)
New images: 1367
Animations: 18
Lines of code: 3511
New music added: 21 tracks
Read time (approx.): 90 minutes

Important Release Notes!!:
I have added a feature that will allow you to change the name for "pet" (term of endearment). You will need to start a new game so that you can enter that. Otherwise, it will show up in dialog as the variable: [pet]. I have also added a CHOICE at the beginning of the game where you can jump to episode 2 if you don't want to start over. I apologize for that inconvenience. Just start a new game, enter your chosen names, then you can choose to skip directly to the beginning of episode 2, or play through it all.

Download Links:
PC/Windows: (1.2gb)
MAC: (1.1gb)
Android: (1.2gb)

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017

Yep, dropping it for you a bit sooner because I have to get to bed early tonight (stupid real job shit... ugh). Anyway, I really hope you guys enjoy it. :)

I have added a feature that will allow you to change the name for "pet" (term of endearment). You will need to start a new game so that you can enter that. Otherwise, it will show up in dialog as the variable: [pet]. I have also added a CHOICE at the beginning of the game where you can jump to episode 2 if you don't want to start over. I apologize for that inconvenience. Just start a new game, enter your chosen names, then you can choose to skip directly to the beginning of episode 2, or play through it all.

Download Links:
PC/Windows: LastHuman-0.5-pc.zip (1.2gb)
MAC: LastHuman-0.5-mac.zip (1.1gb)
Android: LastHuman-0.5-android.apk (1.2gb)
Thank you for sharing! (y) (y) (y)

jflem0990

Dec 22, 2022

Download Links:
PC/Windows: LastHuman-0.5-pc.zip (1.2gb)
MAC: LastHuman-0.5-mac.zip (1.1gb)
Android: LastHuman-0.5-android.apk (1.2gb)
Thank you FIRE!!!! Sorry Regular job is annoying.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LastHuman-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes