4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Once upon a time I did try my hand at book binding. I printed and bound some translations of light novels and manga and stuff, to varying results. I briefly considered trying to print Fate/Stay Night as a book, where each route would be its own volume. I never actually tried it though.

I think you could probably actually pull that off for VNs that have a lot of text and not a lot of images, but for any of these western VNs that have thousands of renders, it absolutely would not work.
I definitely use a LOT of images in mine. I can't help it... I like to see expressions and poses that change even during simple conversations. It's more 'alive' that way.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I definitely use a LOT of images in mine. I can't help it... I like to see expressions and poses that change even during simple conversations. It's more 'alive' that way.
And we like it as well! Definitely make scenes more dynamic and alive.

*reads source* Wow, you weren't kidding with lots of images. You more or less have a unique image for every line ...

Reactions: mikecd199817

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
any chance we can get a taboo patch for this? I want the nekos to be sisters. i am at the very beginning so maybe there are sisters in here. All i've met is Alexis and Nat at Homebase.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
They're not intended to be sisters at all. N2 doesn't write incest. Any patch like you're talking about would therefore involve a more substantial rewrite.
any chance we can get a taboo patch for this? I want the nekos to be sisters. i am at the very beginning so maybe there are sisters in here. All i've met is Alexis and Nat at Homebase.
if he want's to be really fussy a Harem of wife's are basically becoming sister's, but not by blood, ie 's in law.
but with a planet full of female's why the hell would anyone want to hook up with two sister's ?????
even in Serenity, the Neku may have been made by the M.C.'s mother, but she didn't give birth to them.

The Dev N2 is staying away from anything to do with incest and i don't blame the guy.

1. it's wrong from the get go.
2. He doesn't want to get banned on different platform's or marked as being someone who ad's that kind of stuff to his game's.

if you really want to have that in your walkthrough story game then you need to find out what type of game platform N2 is using, find a editor for it and i guess edit a couple of the women to instead of calling the MC by your name, have them call you big brother.
or bloody hell, he's already done it for you, you can change the pet name now,
so you could always have them call you, "Little baby brother" ROTFLMAO

point is, if it gives you a kick you can now have them call you Weena boy as your pet name

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
They're not intended to be sisters at all. N2 doesn't write incest. Any patch like you're talking about would therefore involve a more substantial rewrite.
yeah ive finished current content and it doesn't seem really worth doing. the idea of sleeping with two sisters is nice, but the re-write required isn't worth it.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
if he want's to be really fussy a Harem of wife's are basically becoming sister's, but not by blood, ie 's in law.
but with a planet full of female's why the hell would anyone want to hook up with two sister's ?????
even in Serenity, the Neku may have been made by the M.C.'s mother, but she didn't give birth to them.

The Dev N2 is staying away from anything to do with incest and i don't blame the guy.

1. it's wrong from the get go.
2. He doesn't want to get banned on different platform's or marked as being someone who ad's that kind of stuff to his game's.

if you really want to have that in your walkthrough story game then you need to find out what type of game platform N2 is using, find a editor for it and i guess edit a couple of the women to instead of calling the MC by your name, have them call you big brother.
or bloody hell, he's already done it for you, you can change the pet name now,
so you could always have them call you, "Little baby brother" ROTFLMAO

point is, if it gives you a kick you can now have them call you Weena boy as your pet name
I didn't ask to be their brother...I asked for them to be sisters. They're both twisted in their own ways, but I think this ones a little less so...at least for the guy involved. I understand Patreon rules, this isn't my first time here, but there are lots of modders out there putting in unintended content that devs can't put into their game. Ive finished the current content and realize this would take a backstory re-write and I'm not down for that. Never seen a re-write that didn't fuck things up at some point. Not worth it. Your post also seems to be a bit condescending. This isn't a place to kink shame sir, if someone likes incest content it isn't your place to tell them they are wrong. No one is getting hurt here and unless you are the most vanilla person on the planet I'm sure you have kinks others would find weird. Knock it off with that shit.

Last edited:

jflem0990

Dec 22, 2022
yeah ive finished current content and it doesn't seem really worth doing. the idea of sleeping with two sisters is nice, but the re-write required isn't worth it.
I believe fire does not need to incest his stories work well. this one makes no sense for incest anyway.

Reactions: N2TheFire

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I didn't ask to be their brother...I asked for them to be sisters. They're both twisted in their own ways, but I think this ones a little less so...at least for the guy involved. I understand Patreon rules, this isn't my first time here, but there are lots of modders out there putting in unintended content that devs can't put into their game. Ive finished the current content and realize this would take a backstory re-write and I'm not down for that. Never seen a re-write that didn't fuck things up at some point. Not worth it. Your post also seems to be a bit condescending. This isn't a place to kink shame sir, if someone likes incest content it isn't your place to tell them they are wrong. No one is getting hurt here and unless you are the most vanilla person on the planet I'm sure you have kinks others would find weird. Knock it off with that shit.
SHREDDER1976 and FatYoda
Let's not let ourselves get too overzealous in defense of my game (my little wolves out there like to pounce sometimes lol). Everyone is entitled to an opinion and to comment on what they would like to see in a game is perfectly fine. And we definitely don't kink-shame in my world here. So, everyone take a breath, relax, and let's get back to sex, fantasies, and pretty girls with little ears and tails. That is much more fun than any kind of arguments or drama IMHO. :)

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
For starters i apologise for coming on a bit strong with my first message, i was dead tied when i wrote it.

and N2 i'm not trying to start a fight.

however the MC couldn't be there brother even if he wanted to, them calling him big brother wouldn't make them blood related.
he is fully human, his dad never left Earth and died on Earth, and as far as i know, no other Neko's had came to Earth in that Demention before.
As for to sister's both taking a liking in the MC, well in all honestly most women i have met, including twin's get Deadly pissed off if a guy dating one of the sister's stat's hitting on the other sister.
not good for his health.
Also not good for a sister's health to try and steal her sister's boyfriend.

And as I said before there is a Planet full of Neko's.
they also have the ability to clone sperm, so i guess they could always clone the M.C.'s sperm to breed more men and share it around the planet.
However that bring's up another problem for the next couple of Generation's making sure no half brother and half sister's get together, until there at least cousins.
Of course something i thought of was introducing Human DNA into a race that has damaged DNA to rewrite there DNA code, maybe like that green blooded guy in the brig, so they also become human Hybrids.

The point is these's are just idea's going through my head.
The same idea's could be going through the head's of many other people playing this game.

In the end the direction of the story goes to N2TheFire , i'm sure there's many of us who would love to give him hint's and idea's on where we would like the story to go, but this is his brain child and we are all loving it.

Three cheer's to N2 , i love both of his games.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Only a few have actually noticed and brought it up to me LOL. Most can't get past the linux (unbuntu) OS on the computer screen :LOL:
i'm a fan of War Games 1 and 2 and didn't want to say anything after all the hub bub over the rebuilt Rocket leaving Earth.
I didn't notice Linux, but then i do find Unbuntu a great operating system even though i don't use it much myself, just fixed problems on other's computers running it.
I'm a big fan of 80s movies, or should I say where the Acting made the movie, not all the CG

P.S. I would much more trust Linux software on a Spaceship or Space Station then any Microsoft software, otherwise it could really become the Blue Screen Of Death.

Last edited:

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
i do find Unbuntu a great operating system even though i don't use it much myself, just fixed problems on other's computers running it
After years (since 2006 maybe?) of Crapbuntu (and derivatives like Mint) tinkering I finally gave up 3 years ago. I got tired of constant system breakages, stupid "something went wrong" alerts and pain of new version upgrade. So I decided to try something Arch based - and was shocked how stable it is despite all horrors about fragile rolling. The only requirement is to install updates regularly. My EndeavourOS survived one hardware change (notebook -> desktop), filesystem conversion (ext4 -> btrfs), numerous custom kernel compilation and usage etc. Never coming back to anything related to Ubuntu anymore.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
After years (since 2006 maybe?) of Crapbuntu (and derivatives like Mint) tinkering I finally gave up 3 years ago. I got tired of constant system breakages, stupid "something went wrong" alerts and pain of new version upgrade. So I decided to try something Arch based - and was shocked how stable it is despite all horrors about fragile rolling. The only requirement is to install updates regularly. My EndeavourOS survived one hardware change (notebook -> desktop), filesystem conversion (ext4 -> btrfs), numerous custom kernel compilation and usage etc. Never coming back to anything related to Ubuntu anymore.
At the risk of annoying the mods by seriously straying off-topic, how well does EndeavourOS handle laptop and suspending? I've been looking for a lightweight alternative for my underpowered dell but every Ubuntu based doesn't seem to be able to handle suspending, causing the battery to continually run out.

I've been trying out different distros at the rate of one per week lately.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes