4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Sharingan33

Jul 3, 2017
N2TheFire i found a lot of typos like this one in the game (at least 5 o 6). I wanted to report them back but i'm too lazy to check all the dialogues from the beginning. :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
N2TheFire i found a lot of typos like this one in the game (at least 5 o 6). I wanted to report them back but i'm too lazy to check all the dialogues from the beginning. :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't stress on it. Someone actually reported this one to me already. What can I say, when I'm writing this stuff sometimes I get on a roll and mistype things lol. I really need to find a spell-checker for Atom.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Don't stress on it. Someone actually reported this one to me already. What can I say, when I'm writing this stuff sometimes I get on a roll and mistype things lol. I really need to find a spell-checker for Atom.
To be fair, English is a horribly inconsistent language when compared to most others. Spelling is one of the larger things with which nonnative speakers struggle for a reason.

Reactions: Twistty

Sharingan33

Jul 3, 2017
Don't stress on it.
I was stressing on it and i didn't want to make a post at the beginning because another dev got mad at me because i didn't report every single mistake. He was "you didn't even report all the typos, you're lazy af, you're not realiable, your post was useless" or something like that.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I was stressing on it and i didn't want to make a post at the beginning because another dev got mad at me because i didn't report every single mistake. He was "you didn't even report all the typos, you're lazy af, you're not realiable, your post was useless" or something like that.
well I don't know who you were dealing with but I won't do that. Hell, there are enough loyal fans of both of my games that report issues to me each release, I don't expect everyone to find them for me. I usually take note of them and try to take care of them for the next update to the game.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Shit native speakers too.
True, although I try really hard not to call them out . . . unless they are hypocritically criticizing (say that five times fast) someone's English using abominable English themselves. That happens far too often, TBF. Unless something is totally unintelligible in a game (which I've never noticed in either Last Human or Serenity), I don't worry about it. And I'm a proofreader myself. :)

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Saves not working.....:(
Are you using that name change mod by chance? Someone else had that issue. Turns out that's what it was. Also, I hope you didn't try to extract the new version into the same folder with the old version (always extract to a new folder).

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Are you using that name change mod by chance? Someone else had that issue. Turns out that's what it was. Also, I hope you didn't try to extract the new version into the same folder with the old version (always extract to a new folder).
No and No lol

Crimson Fire

Mar 12, 2022
You know I think there was an issue with one of the upload links because i downloaded the game 2 days ago roughly and reviewed it yesterday and the file I got was 0.5. Not 0.6 but the link now says 0.6 and is downloading. And it can't be anything else because this was the first time I saw the game and downloaded it so it couldn't be an old download I got mixed up with.

I will change my review to 0.5 so it will be accurate to that version at least.

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
Yeah, looks a bit different imported into HS2. Can't really get away from using stuff people have seen out there... it is what it is. I liked the shape of it. It fit the criteria I was looking for.
[/QUOTE
That was a great choice of ship, and also a bad ass strategic cruiser in Eve online. By the way, I just love your VN man. Excellent job and I can't wait to see what's coming next.. Best of luck and keep up the great work.

Aizen Myo

Mar 23, 2022
So much time away from this site that I've missed two LH updates in a row. Or maybe N2 is working a double shift.

Feb 21, 2023
So much time away from this site that I've missed two LH updates in a row. Or maybe N2 is working a double shift.
There was an update for Serenity that was skipped for more catgirls in space and that's why there were two so quickly. There were some things (yes I know how oddly specific) but now going forward the cycle of updates alternating between N2's two games should continue as normal.

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi,
There is supposed to be a spell-checker for Atom on Github.

Just to let you know Atom is no longer updated.
This repository has been archived by the owner on Dec 15, 2022. It is now read-only.

I use Notepad++ which has a spellchecker but VSCode has a spellchecker and Grammarly.

Last edited:
Reactions: N2TheFire
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes