4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Devka

May 8, 2017
I had to go back to the first save of the last update to get a working save. I don't have any mods installed. I really like the game so I have no issue replaying the last update before getting to the new one.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Not sure why you're getting that (no one else is). Are you using a mod or something?
File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\LastHuman-0.6a-pc (1)\LastHuman-0.6a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1733, in load_failed
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Confirmed on my end also - had to start over (ctrl ed) - to the end of my last save.
(Tried many different save points - all borked)?

anne O'nymous - made a thread on that subject - [How-To] Variables and save compatibility...

Edit - I "unren'ed" both versions of my game (previous and this version)- wonder if others did also - when they received that error?

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
File "C:\Users\NY_ME\Downloads\LastHuman-0.6a-pc (1)\LastHuman-0.6a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1733, in load_failed
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Confirmed on my end also - had to start over (ctrl ed) - to the end of my last save.
(Tried many different save points - all borked)?

anne O'nymous - made a thread on that subject - [How-To] Variables and save compatibility...
odd .. i didn't have any issues with my saves ... i picked up where i left off :unsure:

• Hey there
Reactions: Twistty
Apr 29, 2021
This is another solid game one can play especially if you are looking for something on the wholesome side with a crunch story. Was interested in this one the moment saw who the Dev was, both the games have been spectacular to play while maintaining their separate identities, the dynamics of the world created in both the games are different yet quite pleasant to experience and play. Although this game currently is kinda in its initial phase but it definitely shows the desired promise, quite similar to your other game along with showcasing what you have learnt, the improvements in every update have been heartening to see. In your own words both your games feed the fade as playing them actually brings fun, calmness something which is quite appreciated.

Thanks for reading Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Nat lives in the "House Party" house. If only she knew how much sex has happened on that floor before....
I know LOL. I almost didn't use that house but in the end, decided fuck it. 90% of the assets we have to use are seen everywhere anyway so I shouldn't be ashamed of using them when I need to :D
I do subscribe to modders to import certain things for me when I am trying to find something original. There are a lot of things in both my games that were first imported into HS2 because of my request (much the same with many of my dev friends). So not a bad deal I guess ;)
And I have also had to build things from scratch using various pieces and props (the 'brig' cell in Last Human. Also the capsule at the beginning of LH, among other things). One day I may go back and try to improve those scenes.

Reactions: pgm_01

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I know LOL. I almost didn't use that house but in the end, decided fuck it. 90% of the assets we have to use are seen everywhere anyway so I shouldn't be ashamed of using them when I need to :D
I do subscribe to modders to import certain things for me when I am trying to find something original. There are a lot of things in both my games that were first imported into HS2 because of my request (much the same with many of my dev friends). So not a bad deal I guess ;)
And I have also had to build things from scratch using various pieces and props (the 'brig' cell in Last Human. Also the capsule at the beginning of LH, among other things). One day I may go back and try to improve those scenes.
truth be told .. alot of houses and room designs have been used a ton ... still fun to play the games tho :)

Reactions: N2TheFire

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
I can't wait any longer to join the hype train. I've been patient enough to have a lot of content to binge on this story!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I can't wait any longer to join the hype train. I've been patient enough to have a lot of content to binge on this story!
this one seems to have connections with another one the dev is making ... both are awesome ... Rin is from that other story ... "Serenity" as well as a couple others you see towards the end of this update .... so if you haven't played "Serenity" i suggest playing that game also at some point ... you'll love it ... i know i do :love:

Last edited:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i do wish that pet had another variable like pet1 so the girls could be called something other than the pet variable...
tho it does make me giggle a bit when the girls refer to other girls as daddies haha but i'd love to fix it so they call me daddy and i call them i dunno, good girls.....

Feb 17, 2018
Personally, the story exceeded my expectations in this update! Moreover, the development of the story leave room for the player's curiosity regarding the evolution in the following chapters. A job well done, keep it up!

Reactions: N2TheFire
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes