4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
...and for anyone else confused about the Rin scene:
I kinda strugle to remember what happened in Serenity between the MC and Rin. As you said Mike didn't agree with her on anything yet... but which Mike o_O? Sorry, but my mind is on edge of exploding trying to understand this matter. At first I thought there are 2 Rin's, for one in each "universe?", but it appears it's the same Rin... so can I have a bit of a more detalied explenation for stupid me, if possible :).

Alsoo....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I kinda strugle to remember what happened in Serenity between the MC and Rin. As you said Mike didn't agree with her on anything yet... but which Mike o_O? Sorry, but my mind is on edge of exploding trying to understand this matter. At first I thought there are 2 Rin's, for one in each "universe?", but it appears it's the same Rin... so can I have a bit of a more detalied explenation for stupid me, if possible :).

Alsoo....
Sure...

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019

Alsoo....
oh, and there are not 2 Rins either ;)

Reactions: ImperialD

eonfow

Jul 1, 2018
why even write that a girl from another game wants to cuck one mc with the mc of another game? if you are not a ntr writter that is just dumb, this scene will probably be the only thing anyone will talk about for the next few pages as it always is when ntr in a non-ntr game appears

Reactions: LordSinner

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
why even write that a girl from another game wants to cuck one mc with the mc of another game? if you are not a ntr writter that is just dumb, this scene will probably be the only thing anyone will talk about for the next few pages as it always is when ntr in a non-ntr game appears
Because that's the story they're writing. Iirc Mc in all their games is basically the same person.

If it's an element you can't deal with please just mosey on and don't start a thread shit storm.

Kinky Boi

Jul 15, 2024
Or Maybe you don't know the concept of alternate universe/other dimensions.

If you really think this is NTR then I fuck dozens of your waifus in my game, that means you're a cuck too?

Horst82

Aug 20, 2019
N2TheFire I am normally not someone to comment on Story Choices because it is the Creators Vision - but here I only want to say that you may want to rething the Rin Storyline inside Last Human. The Cameo in the Fight Scene made sense. But with you taking Rin as additional Main Charakter into the Canon of this game takes away focus from the other likeable charakters you implemented. Especially because the players know Rin from the other side of the Universe. You basically let Serenity take over Last Human with that a bit.
And when I read your comments to your other game correctly you stated that you may have implemented too many different characters and were not able to do them justice. Now you implement an "old" Charakter you had a Cameo with into your new Game instead of letting the player and Main Charakter Focus. You have so much potential with the already established Characters in Last Human...

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I really hope we get some good sex scenes with Rin here. I mean on one hand it would be pretty hot, and on the other hand it would really piss off the most annoying type of F95 user and the comments about it would be fucking golden. Don't worry about them dev, they'll be mad that Rin had so much as expressed sexual autonomy already. Actually giving her a sex scene here couldn't make them anymore mad than the scene where she thought about having sex with her boyfriend 2.0

Reactions: N2TheFire

Kinky Boi

Jul 15, 2024
I really hope we get some good sex scenes with Rin here. I mean on one hand it would be pretty hot, and on the other hand it would really piss off the most annoying type of F95 user and the comments about it would be fucking golden. Don't worry about them dev, they'll be mad that Rin had so much as expressed sexual autonomy already. Actually giving her a sex scene here couldn't make them anymore mad than the scene where she thought about having sex with her boyfriend 2.0
War bro war! NTR is a war! maxresdefaul1t.png

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
N2TheFire I am normally not someone to comment on Story Choices because it is the Creators Vision - but here I only want to say that you may want to rething the Rin Storyline inside Last Human. The Cameo in the Fight Scene made sense. But with you taking Rin as additional Main Charakter into the Canon of this game takes away focus from the other likeable charakters you implemented. Especially because the players know Rin from the other side of the Universe. You basically let Serenity take over Last Human with that a bit.
And when I read your comments to your other game correctly you stated that you may have implemented too many different characters and were not able to do them justice. Now you implement an "old" Charakter you had a Cameo with into your new Game instead of letting the player and Main Charakter Focus. You have so much potential with the already established Characters in Last Human...

Horst82

Aug 20, 2019
Yep - I know - I read that as well before I posted. I am not freaking out or anything :) And you may have recognized in my post that I did not mention anything sexual. (Because I couldn't care less about that) I only expressed what I think is something which might happen if you implement Major Charakters between two different storylines. Even if it is the same universe. As a writer it gets... seriously hard to maintain grip with so many different characters in an engaging and meaningful way.
Whatever you do - I am sure that I will have fun playing it and I am looking forward on how you resolve the story you are building so far. So thank you for your work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: N2TheFire

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
yeah, kinda feel sad for d-18
View attachment 3962252 maybe take d-18 you & have it act as a sentry in future off worlds missions? like it was doing earlier, when mc arrived?
That was what I was thinking. A duranium droid that has enough charge to keep going on its own. Needs little to no upkeep and maintenance, tough, strong, humanoid size and appearance. Just order it to wander around the Aurora on security duty until needed.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
That was what I was thinking. A duranium droid that has enough charge to keep going on its own. Needs little to no upkeep and maintenance, tough, strong, humanoid size and appearance. Just order it to wander around the Aurora on security duty until needed.
Hmm... you guys have given me an idea. D-18 was left on the planet and I don't want to rewrite that. However, I'm willing to bet that Aury will have the data needed to build a new, more up-to-date model using the nanobots. We'll see how it plays out, but I can definitely see a D-20 roaming the Aurora with possibly some funny interactions as well as other events where he could come in quite handy. Nice work friends, I'm making some notes on this. ;)

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
Hmm... you guys have given me an idea. D-18 was left on the planet and I don't want to rewrite that. However, I'm willing to bet that Aury will have the data needed to build a new, more up-to-date model using the nanobots. We'll see how it plays out, but I can definitely see a D-20 roaming the Aurora with possibly some funny interactions as well as other events where he could come in quite handy. Nice work friends, I'm making some notes on this. ;)
Might be interesting if it has some quirks added in by Blarg regarding his warrior code and such as well as by the Pantherians regarding some of their ideas and beliefs. Things the MC is unaware of it being exposed to until he interacts with it. Would be interesting if it has a special holographic or malleable ability to resemble certain individuals so it can be used as a double to trick enemies.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes