VN Ren'Py Law School [Ep.1] [MisterMaya]

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
His first game was very much original, plus how can you call a game unoriginal based on intro? :WaitWhat: Like dude atleast play the game also it's only EP1, stop jumping to conclusions. No wonder dev called you a douche. :LOL:
I played the demo. It was not based only on the intro and I have never once, called anyone names or tried to denigrate anyone on these forums. This is my opinion. This is a discussion board. I have totally acknowledged the dev is talented. They are better at Daz and production in general then a lot of the devs out there, including me. I have also said in the past that I am a failed developer so I totally recognize all the hard work the devs do to get this out. But if I am honest with myself, and if everyone took a look at the story, you have to admit, there is nothing original about this AVN. And frankly, while we are on the subject, The Entrepreneur was not all that great. Again, the production was great, but the story was not so much. Yes, I will grant you, it was more original than this one but it was still not original. How many other AVNs start with the MC moving into a house full of hot women?

So call me all the names you want, but I am just stating my opinions and I am not going to lower myself to calling people names when we are just talking about AVNs.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Law School [Ep.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 461mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024
Congratulations, you have created a perfect game. The characters are beautiful, the main character is not only handsome but also smart. Finally in a game we have an opponent to compete with our minds without punching. Also in the future I think we will see our biological family, possibly school owners.

The Miranda character is a great touch to the game and I hope we get to interact with her more.

And most importantly, please don't end the episodes like this again, it's not a series, it's a game, it almost got on my nerves.

Ancient Devil

Dec 20, 2023
Nice game. Definitely has potential
Ps: Just that this is the first game I came across where 0x52 doesn't work for the choices
Edit: After playing some more, the game is awesome and I am loving it.
Kudos to the Dev!

Last edited:

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Intro with LI talking to "player" not the character (not on black background)
cant skip even if you choose the options that you understand how clicking your mouse works
dream sequence at start to show off sexual animation quality without "sacrificing" romantic buildup

I know I am just a douche (ignore the fact that the game is still open and im planning to finish this update) but that intro is literally one step (the black intro screen) away from being the most generic intro you can do..... combine that with the insulting tone here and it does not paint a good picture. Like the other person said the "graphic" talent is clearly there but when the first few minutes of your game are literally from the "avn intro textbook section A" and then you try to say "uhm no you didnt read the whole thing douche" Sure you could have an amazingly written story tucked away behind the most generic possible intro but why not apply any of that amazing wirrting to the intro? Its not even a parody of those types of intros its literally just one of them complete with a "joke" advertising your other game.

also is it even an insult to say something is unoriginal? The most financially successful AVNS are pretty unoriginal (gods chosen mc, never fails, gets all the girls without issue, huge dick, they want harem etc), and that extends to pretty much any entertainment which makes more money an arthouse film that someone worked on with nothing but passion or a marvel crossover movie that people worked on with nothing but vfx crunch? A marvel crossover trying to claim its an arthouse movie? Well that isnt going to please any side now is it?

Good thing this is an AVN and coomers will pay as long as they get visually pleasing tiddies:BootyTime:

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
This game is kinda boring, writing pretty simple and the so called jokes....yeah no.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Enjoying the avn so far, the models are mostly beautiful and the renders are looking good, the humour fits for me too.

The only thing i dislike is the "bullying", it feels so out of place at a law college or a college in general, these girls behave like they are 12 year olds (it gets even called out in the avn), it doesnt make any sense.

And a picture of a kiss is the lamest blackmail attempt i ever heard of :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

But so far great start, i hope it doesnt end like the entrepreneur.

And stop being dramaqueens and give the dev some slack, hes not the worst guy alive just because he called a annoying f95 whiner a loser, get some grip, devs are only humans and there are so many annoying crybabies here.

gooooler

Jul 4, 2019
if you don't want to play games then wtf are you doing here then?

anyways use universal renpy gallery unlocker.
I've completed the game, but I don't want to spend 3 hours looking for lines of dialogue that will lead me to the right 2 scenes
and idk where is universal gallery unlocker(

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes