Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Law School [Ep.1] [MisterMaya] - Compressed

Win/Linux [458 MB]
- - - -

Mac [453 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Unfortunately I'm getting a ton of exceptions. I had to start a new save, so it isn't related to any compatibility issues.

• Sad
Reactions: Milton749

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Unfortunately I'm getting a ton of exceptions. I had to start a new save, so it isn't related to any compatibility issues.
Yes, you should start a new save if you played the demo, since some stuff has been changed from the demo version, other than that, you should be fine!

Reactions: xXwankerXx

JiggyliFAP

Jun 19, 2020
I used to go to law school. Lemme tell you, the recitations were mind wrecking, lol. Most of those in there are smart, but those who aren't smart smart, wouldn't survive the first semester. Besides the fact that you have to be extremely committed to it, since you also had to be ready to read, read, read, and I also did this thing -I called it reading, lol. MILFs can definitely exist. Law is like a master's degree, you need an undergraduate to take it, so I usually had classmates that had children already, or either in their 30's, 40's, heck, I had one in her 50's. Nowadays, you just read from your phones, or laptop, since you it's easier to organize and highlight the important points, and transfer it to your notes. But the traditional thing of doing sticky pads, highlighters, writing, and other shit definitely works too.

• Wow
Reactions: MisterMaya

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
I've made a Walkthrough/gallery unlocker for this game

Features:
  • Added colored hints to dialogue options
  • Added a "Unlock all" button to scene and image galleries

Download:

NoMansMind

Sep 5, 2022
I'm starting to like this developer!
although: the beginning was kind of cringe for a game called Law School.
the defendant objects? they start a trial without his lawyer present... ... ...

but that's nitpicking.
what this game does really well, is the attention to backgrounds (details)
here a comparison of games, concerning both aspects (each game is considerably better in one of them)
mc_new_depart_33.png
Screenshot 2024-06-07 143928.png
(Defending Lydia Collier)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LawSchool-EP1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
New update out, lfg!​

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
I'm starting to like this developer!
although: the beginning was kind of cringe for a game called Law School.
the defendant objects? they start a trial without his lawyer present... ... ...

but that's nitpicking.
what this game does really well, is the attention to backgrounds (details)
here a comparison of games, concerning both aspects (each game is considerably better in one of them)
View attachment 3713418
View attachment 3713420
(Defending Lydia Collier)
That's what I loved about The Entrepreneur too. The attention to detail on background while MC and characters talk is insane. Such a thing that is overlooked by most of the devs can enhance a scene so much and can elevate the world building to a new level.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
This game pissed me off right from the start... I tried to skip Rose at the beginning and it didn't let me and I thought... are all the fucking choices going to be like this? Where the dev gives the illusion of choice but really directs you where you want to go? FFS. I know I am being a bit silly, but I have come to hate these cutesie beginnings where the dev tries to be all funny as they try and make a mouse click AVN seem more involved then it really is. Then I chose PRO and I STILL got the bs intro.

Tell me the last time you started a new video game and had to sit through instructions and messages from the dev. You get thrown into it and they show you along the way.

Note to devs, stop to stupid intros and just get on with it.

/rant

I need my binkie and a tylenol now.

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
This game pissed me off right from the start... I tried to skip Rose at the beginning and it didn't let me and I thought... are all the fucking choices going to be like this? Where the dev gives the illusion of choice but really directs you where you want to go? FFS. I know I am being a bit silly, but I have come to hate these cutesie beginnings where the dev tries to be all funny as they try and make a mouse click AVN seem more involved then it really is. Then I chose PRO and I STILL got the bs intro.

Tell me the last time you started a new video game and had to sit through instructions and messages from the dev. You get thrown into it and they show you along the way.

Note to devs, stop to stupid intros and just get on with it.

/rant

I need my binkie and a tylenol now.
Just take a chill pill and play the game lol, there's about 80 choices in this game you tell me later on if they matter or not

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Just take a chill pill and play the game lol, there's about 80 choices in this game you tell me later on if they matter or not
Oh good, haven't played EP1 yet, and was getting worried you were going to throw some forced romance/sex at us. But I didn't see how that would work with the points system you are using. (Unless that's changed from the Demo).

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
The entrepreneur was good until his end rushed into the last chapter, let's hope that this one does not meet the same fate.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Yeah... I did and they don't matter. All choices lead to the same places.

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes