VN Ren'Py Law School [Ep.1] [MisterMaya]

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
And a picture of a kiss is the lamest blackmail attempt i ever heard of :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
- How can you prove it is the girls bathroom?
- MC is the one pressed up against the wall.
Add these together and it looks like she is the aggressor.

I know he's a first year, but... c'mon. Dude wants to be the best but can't get himself out of that?

Good game otherwise, but that plotline has me rolling my eyes.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've completed the game, but I don't want to spend 3 hours looking for lines of dialogue that will lead me to the right 2 scenes
and idk where is universal gallery unlocker(
it's somewhere here at F95.

nighthawk1275

Feb 8, 2023
- How can you prove it is the girls bathroom?
- MC is the one pressed up against the wall.
Add these together and it looks like she is the aggressor.

I know he's a first year, but... c'mon. Dude wants to be the best but can't get himself out of that?

Good game otherwise, but that plotline has me rolling my eyes.
Yup, and too easy to be manipulated I think being a Lawyer is not his strong suit.

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
I liked the first episode and it was quite lengthy for a first release which surprised me in a good way. I realize this being more dialogue heavy than your typical VN might not be the cup of tea for everyone but I enjoyed every moment. The characters are very well written and the group dynamic is intriguing. The chemistry between them is also great even between the so called antagonists so that's a plus for me because they do not feel uni-dimensional.

As for LIs I have to say there are quite too many. I feel like Aurora, Rose,Elsa and Taylor are the best so far. The rest have a long way to catch up to these 4. I hope to see a nice redemption arc for Aurora because she seems the most interesting in my eyes. The renders are top notch, the attention to detail is consistent through the episode, the phone mechanic was very intuitive and free roams sections were simple enough to not be annoying and not so many so they did not feel like they were a chore, so that's another plus.

For a first release I have to say I'm impressed, it took me about 4-5 hours to reach the end and it was so good that I finished it in one sitting which is very rare nowadays. That speaks volumes about the quality of dialogue and the care that was put into making this. The dev took the best things that made Entrepreneur so enjoyable and brought them a new layer into this one. Hopefully we will see better ending epilogues at the end of the project because that was the weakest part of the last game (but that's a long way ahead so no worries about that for now).

I will follow this new project with interest and good luck MisterMaya and hope we say another project brought to the end. :love:

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Make Rose blonde again smh.
What? Her name is Rose, sir, and she is perfect the way she is. If anyone, make Lana blonde. Would make sense to change it after her sister copied her.

I take it back. Make her blonde. Taylor is my new #1.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DeFuZe

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Everything looks great so far but where are the blonde girls? Make Rose blonde again smh.
had no idea she was blonde originally ( ive yet to play the update only the demo) but honestly I love her the way she is. For me I think she would feel weird as a blonde tbh

Reactions: DeFuZe

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
Brother, it's 2024 and MisterMaya is an experienced developer, so why do girls look alike as if they were born from the same mother?
And most of the models have already been used many times :FacePalm:

• Angry
Reactions: Dessolos

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Good thing this is an AVN and coomers will pay as long as they get visually pleasing tiddies:BootyTime:
Nobody forces you to play a game you obviously don't like. Feel free to move on to other titles that cater to your tastes and preferences instead of insulting the dev and his supporters like this, and next time, try searching for games using the tags you like instead of bitching about subjective things you think are not good.

I'm starting to like this developer!
although: the beginning was kind of cringe for a game called Law School.
the defendant objects? they start a trial without his lawyer present... ... ...
but that's nitpicking.
Well, you don't exactly go to court as a lawyer to fuck the judge, a hot asf woman like that, after you win the case either, so think of the scene in the beginning as nothing more than what it actually was, MC's wet dream about becoming a big-time lawyer before Rose woke him up and 'cucked' him by stealing his perv dream away from him lol.

For me I think she would feel weird as a blonde tbh
Her hair's a slightly darker shade of pink, of all colors, and going back to being blonde again would make her look weird ??:WaitWhat:o_O

HA! I knew it!
Hey !! She's a beautiful soul and has that sweet, playfully nagging lil sis vibe going on for her... it don't matter that she looks like Gollum, she deserves to be... romanced good and passionately as much as possible.:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: xsikal and Simpgor

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Her hair's a slightly darker shade of pink, of all colors, and going back to being blonde again would make her look weird ??:WaitWhat:o_O
Not that there would be anything wrong with her being blonde or anything. But it would just feel weird for me as im already used to her current looks and hair style from the demo. When I think about her character I cant imagine her with another color it fits her character design perfectly imo. Tho that is just an subjective opinion

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Nobody forces you to play a game you obviously don't like. Feel free to move on to other titles that cater to your tastes and preferences instead of insulting the dev and his supporters like this, and next time, try searching for games using the tags you like instead of bitching about subjective things you think are not good.
If you think my post was antagonistic you can report it you are aware of this correct? and you are right I had left this thread shortly after my post because I dont consider two 18 year old girls that are going to a prestigious law school that has been mentioned to be focused specifically on being PC and being non discriminatory pointing and cackling because a guy is picking up a teddy bear (not holding it tightly to his chest) to be compelling writing? (which there sadly is no tag for) and honestly i dont think the MC caring enough to run back down to complain to reception is either. I understand you "defending" a game you like but I was not insulting even going to so far as to say that generic things can (often are) some of the most successful business models in the AVN scene. Considering the fact that you misinterpreted what Ragnar (referencing the other game not this one lol) said im sure you didnt even get to this point before having your reply typed.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Dessolos

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
It is all good. Good renders and good setting. I just find the dialogues a bit boring too much sunshine and rainbows. MC one of his aspiration is to have access to library 24/7. He is a typical freshmen dreams he can change the world for the better good but then reality strikes hope that will happen in the future episodes. Then we have this 2 clowns a low level middle school bullies I dont know what they gonna add to the story that will be worth it. It is still episode 1 kinda long but nothing really for me to get entertain maybe in the future episodes something will come up.

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes