Collection Video Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-04-12] [LazyProcrast]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Galm_One

Aug 9, 2018
Holy shit! This person went beyond using one hand as they not only used both hands, but both their feet and dick/clit is also furiously tapping away at the keyboard and mouse! Even the pubic hair is on rendering duty keeping those gpu's and cpu cool!

canon1999

Jun 2, 2021
Sorted the whole archive a bit:

- Split into sound/no sound
- Removed duplicates
- Removed the no sound version if there is a version with sound
- Removed loops if there is a full video (including the loop)

With sound:

Without sound:
the link is dead dude, would you make an new link in the future?

alan voor

Oct 9, 2021
Been working on this for months. Time to put this to an end.

This is the brand new sound edit archive of lazyp until yesterday. No this is not compilation of sound edits from RavenOfOld 's google drive or other shared links, instead these are all newly remuxed. In this are original files remuxed with lossless audio extracted from sound edits collected by me in highest audio quality possible.(audiodude's max versions are taken from DreamRider's archive for the sake of convenience)

All sound edits are in here, long or short, loop or not, new or old, pro or amateur, it's everything. Roughly 33gbs in total consisting of 960 files. I suggest downloading them right now, since I won't be actively maintaining this archive and if it doesn't get added to the op this might be the only chance to get these.

I also threw in a list of sound edits that are not in the highest audio quality. So if you find any missing sound edits that are not in here, wrong files or sound edits in better audio quality feel free to let me know.

From now on I'll probably make monthly or bi-weekly updates of sound edits and share them along with the link I post here.

Also throw a couple screenshots here so people can have a rough idea of what they are actually downloading.

View attachment 2065961 View attachment 2065962 View attachment 2065963

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is the animations with audio archive I shared quite a while ago, does anyone once download it and still have it? I lost access to it and my copy on external drive seems incomplete, if anyone still have all the files could you share it with me? Thanks in advance...

Oct 30, 2020
This is the animations with audio archive I shared quite a while ago, does anyone once download it and still have it? I lost access to it and my copy on external drive seems incomplete, if anyone still have all the files could you share it with me? Thanks in advance...

PLEASE I also lost half of my Lunafreya sound stuff, fucking Mega deleted my account because I hosted a non watermarked gravure video from a popular model, damn you Japan :cry::cry::cry:

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
I ran into a few files in the OP that do not play correctly (in VLC): the image is fragmented and there's a lot of green lines and dots. Looks like a classic graphics bug. Also, Windows Explorer is not displaying thumbnails for these files. Could someone please check to see if they have the same issue?
I don't remember the folders but these are the file names (from the OP):

Aranea_lazyp_191005_1a_audiodude
Aranea_lazyp_191005_1b_audiodude
Gentiana_lazyp_180529_audiodude
Gentiana_lazyp_191223_audiodude
Iris_lazyp_210207_audiodude
Marie_lazyp_210627_genossestahl
Marie_lazyp_210627_volkor
Queen_lazyp_200321_smolsociety
Sinia_lazyp_210317_1a_lerico
Sinia_lazyp_210317_1b_lerico

Edit: I looked these up in RavenOfOld's archive, but these files have the same issue for me. The previews there seem to work, though.

Last edited:

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
I ran into a few files in the OP that do not play correctly (in VLC): the image is fragmented and there's a lot of green lines and dots. Looks like a classic graphics bug. Also, Windows Explorer is not displaying thumbnails for these files. Could someone please check to see if they have the same issue?
I don't remember the folders but these are the file names (from the OP):

Aranea_lazyp_191005_1a_audiodude
Aranea_lazyp_191005_1b_audiodude
Gentiana_lazyp_180529_audiodude
Gentiana_lazyp_191223_audiodude
Iris_lazyp_210207_audiodude
Marie_lazyp_210627_genossestahl
Marie_lazyp_210627_volkor
Queen_lazyp_200321_smolsociety
Sinia_lazyp_210317_1a_lerico
Sinia_lazyp_210317_1b_lerico

Edit: I looked these up in RavenOfOld's archive, but these files have the same issue for me. The previews there seem to work, though.
Checked these myself with vlc, and they crash the program. Lol. Not sure. Maybe could've been how I remuxed them early on. I would try media player classic black edition MPC-BE. It's my fav media player. I found it loops the smoothest of any player. Or try using potplayer as an alternative. Sorry.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes