Collection Video Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-04-12] [LazyProcrast]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
To be honest, I'm getting frankly fed up with his monotonous work. What is the use of the fact that he releases clips often, if they are not interesting.
I agree with the sentiment, but one obvious plus is the fact that you get to see characters you would otherwise never see. That's a BIG difference from most other artists.

Reactions: sean_tie and Kzor
Oct 30, 2020
To be honest, I'm getting frankly fed up with his monotonous work. What is the use of the fact that he releases clips often, if they are not interesting.
Dude made an extremely high quality animations for characters who never had the chance to even be animated by anyone else, that alone puts Lazy in the top 10 best animators out there. Cissnei, LIKE CISSNEI, a character who had a screentime of less than 10 minutes in FF7 was given life by Lazy, hell, let's go to a recent example, Alisaie from FF 14, an absolute tomboy hottie, Lazy was the ONLY ONE who gave her a high quality animation on Rule34, of course he's going to reuse assets, like, duh...

Regardless,
He's going to be done soon anyway, so.

Screenshot_20230515-225018_Chrome.jpg

I just, like... don't understand, I'm not even trying to bootlick Lazy here, but, do you even know any animator who celebrated ANY franchise like how Lazy did for Final Fantasy? 50+ blender animations for characters ranging from extremely popular to literally nobodies got their spotlight in a video, and he never even locked it behind a paywall, completely free for everyone to enjoy. just be thankful someone like him exist, lots of other artists reuse assets and change camera angles for the SAME work and literally sell it as a new content on Patreon for the next billing cycle

Messylips

Apr 19, 2019
His standard stuff tends to be more diverse, but the man is releasing a 4 pose animation everyday for over 2 months, theres gonna be some overlap.

just come back in a few weeks when he's back to his normal stuff, I'd say.

Alexville

May 7, 2023
Holy shit. This creator works are truly amazing. BIG BIG FAN.

I just hope that he would make some Lyse Hext clip from FFXIV as well though. :p

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
I sadly am starting to agree with this. I think he needs to focus more on quality over quantity. It's just starting to get a little redundant. :( I'd rather wait a few weeks between animations if he spent more time improving the quality / lighting / etc. of his animations. I think he is going back to a slower schedule after this collection of FF girls is over with.

There's a new artist, by the name of Initial A on pixiv, that I have been following alongside Lazy Procrastinator. He's doing a lot of FF stuff too, and I think his lighting and animation work is pretty darn good for a beginner animator. I'm gonna keep an eye on him and hope to see him improve. His Aranea stuff is pretty damn hot. But no sound, just like lazy procrastinator. Here's his page for any interested.

Last edited:

Zelfer

Jun 15, 2020
I'd like to remind those that don't know, this Maiden thing is part of an anniversary challenge he posed on himself. It started as a massive troll to Lightning and spiraled into a challenge of how many characters he can animate in a roughly short amount of time. These were done like a bit under 2 months ago, he even said that when he was finished with 50 of the 64 I think, he was dropping off due to working on the finishes.

He also said he's never doing something like this again so hey it'll be over soon for those tired of it lol. As others have mentioned it's actually kind of neat we get some vids of characters that have nothing.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I'd like to remind those that don't know, this Maiden thing is part of an anniversary challenge he posed on himself. It started as a massive troll to Lightning and spiraled into a challenge of how many characters he can animate in a roughly short amount of time. These were done like a bit under 2 months ago, he even said that when he was finished with 50 of the 64 I think, he was dropping off due to working on the finishes.

He also said he's never doing something like this again so hey it'll be over soon for those tired of it lol. As others have mentioned it's actually kind of neat we get some vids of characters that have nothing.
Has he made Terra from FF6 and Grenat from FF9?

dubmo

Jan 6, 2022
There's a new artist, by the name of Initial A on pixiv...
Yeah, I've seen some of their stuff around Twitter as well. Very nice animations. I was actually a bit shocked they didn't already have their own thread on F95. But these animators are usually the ones I put on a longer hold because of the "no sound" aspect. Same thing kinda happened with LazyP because mute animations just don't do anything for me (I still highly appreciate YOUR archiving though).

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Yeah, I've seen some of their stuff around Twitter as well. Very nice animations. I was actually a bit shocked they didn't already have their own thread on F95. But these animators are usually the ones I put on a longer hold because of the "no sound" aspect. Same thing kinda happened with LazyP because mute animations just don't do anything for me (I still highly appreciate YOUR archiving though).
you need to contact uploaders for new threads

Zelfer

Jun 15, 2020
Has he made Terra from FF6 and Grenat from FF9?
Like Bart said she was done a bit ago, Maiden 58 and with both hair colors too. I don't think there is gonna be a Garnet though. I think he got most of his models from HD ports of the games and Dissidia NT. I don't think there is one sadly.

• Sad
Reactions: rf96

HeavyLead

Bored.
Uploader
Jun 17, 2022
Heres the InitialA thread: Link

Like rf96 said, if any of you find really interesting artists that don't have a thread, DM an uploader about it.

Reactions: dubmo
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes