Collection Video Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-04-12] [LazyProcrast]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

3a_o

May 12, 2021
If the monotony bothers you, perhaps keep in mind his name is lazy procrastinator and not "Industrious Creator" or "Diligent Animator".
So chill, think of it as a humor instead. ;)

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
To be honest, I'm getting frankly fed up with his monotonous work. What is the use of the fact that he releases clips often, if they are not interesting.
I agree that it's monotonous but that's how he's churning these things out. They're perfect if you're just asking for something basic with characters that almost no one else is making art and animations of. To put it another way, I'd rather have this than nothing at all, and even with this set a more creative animation in the future for some of the fan favourites is not out of the question.

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

celltf

Feb 25, 2022
Would anyone happen to have audio edits of Lazy's Yuffie animations? I know AudioDude did a few but his links expire quickly it seems

dubmo

Jan 6, 2022
As expected, he actually put in some effort into best girl. She actually have facial expressions
I don't mean to burst any bubbles... but he already had multiple projects of Iris in the databank. This is just "Gym Iris" with a bride outfit on.

As awesome as this current project has been (lesser known characters getting a spotlight)... the quality has definitely suffered from the quantity. Personally I'm already waiting for the usual monthly stuff where we get 1-2 characters with sound and multiple positions.

Reactions: Geralt37

zuaci

Jul 29, 2022
I don't mean to burst any bubbles... but he already had multiple projects of Iris in the databank. This is just "Gym Iris" with a bride outfit on.

As awesome as this current project has been (lesser known characters getting a spotlight)... the quality has definitely suffered from the quantity. Personally I'm already waiting for the usual monthly stuff where we get 1-2 characters with sound and multiple positions.
As I said: "some effort".

On a serious note, it does appears that he too is sick of making these copy and pasted animations. I'd say we'll only have to endure a couple more.

Reactions: dubmo

Geralt37

Sep 19, 2021
Personally I'm already waiting for the usual monthly stuff where we get 1-2 characters with sound and multiple positions.
Same here getting tired of this random char who no one give af and will never getting sound of, imean fr did u guys really watch this shit without audio?
Its Not that bother me that much but its almost two month we got no audio bcs he do this random char, also i frefer quality over quantity tbh

Shinshiro

Sep 23, 2019
Some of us do like these "random char" that he's doing and happen to appreciate that someone is finally doing animations with them, even if the animations lack sound and are all kinda samey. Personally, I'm waiting for some kind soul to add audio to these things, but I very much appreciate some of my favorite, less popular girls finally getting some love.

Oct 30, 2020
64th and last animation of his Maiden series featuring Seven from Final Fantasy Type-0 :

View attachment 2636288

(I'll add other links later)
What a journey that was, incredible stuff from Lazy! so much amazing characters he's chosen! I'm super happy with his anniversary gift for us, may he get a good rest and recharge!

Sixty four animations of Final Fantasy girls from all across the popularity spectrum, we are blessed indeed by this fella

May 15, 2021
What a journey that was, incredible stuff from Lazy! so much amazing characters he's chosen! I'm super happy with his anniversary gift for us, may he get a good rest and recharge!

Sixty four animations of Final Fantasy girls from all across the popularity spectrum, we are blessed indeed by this fella
Man was on a mission.

Last edited:

Zelfer

Jun 15, 2020
So it¡s over, then. Anyone knows why he snubbed Lightning?
So he has no care for Lightning in any way. I think he even dislikes her. But while this was going on he posed a game where he would drop hints for characters for the next day and if people guessed like half of the total correctly then there would be a bonus Maiden. When April Fools hit and he put out Lotining he confirmed that the bonus would be the normal version of Lightning. There was another little game when it hit that if there are more incorrect guesses then it would be delayed.

That goal was hit with two missed guesses so the Lightning bonus vid is gonna drop Wednesday. He also said, "but there may be some extra bonuses Monday/Tuesday. One being a 'normal' version of the Old Luna April Fool's animations, for those that can't handle an old woman"

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes