Collection Video Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-04-12] [LazyProcrast]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021

FrdnD

Nov 23, 2021
He made a second bonus animation featuring Lunafreya from Final Fantasy XV :

Capture.PNG

This is just the "Old Luna" animations I did back on April Fool's, just de-aged back to normal. Nothing fancy, but since it's easy enough to do, why not do it?

/ /

ezgif-4-ed2d9f101a.gif

qwertyfree1

May 31, 2021
Garland DEMANDED I do an audio edit of Princess Sarah, and so I did so.

I transposed audiodude's Aerith Maiden 1 onto Maiden 42, edited out the intro, and cut strange mini jump cuts that were left in two scenes. Spent time trying my best to match audio... Not perfect like Chaos, but it does the job for me. As far as I know, this is the first Princess Sarah video with audio, unless someone made an old animation of her on newgrounds or something. Enjoy! I may do more SoP audio edits in the future if there is interest.

FrdnD

Nov 23, 2021
A third bonus animation (he doesn't stop anymore :KEK:) featuring 2B from Nier Automata :

Capture.PNG

/ /

ezgif-3-c375dcc06a.gif

Here is some links containing all the videos of his Maiden series (with variations and the bonus one)

View attachment 2639384

/ Workupload / Pixeldrain
I'll wait a little longer just in case before updating these links

Last edited:

DreamRider

Dec 11, 2018
There is also 2 more posts and releases, and also a hidden password easter egg hunt (secret sauce) for more stuff made apparently. (found it, just an ok picture apparently. Was disappointed. Move along...)

Final (maiden) public folder is .

Last edited:

FrdnD

Nov 23, 2021
There is also 2 more posts and releases, and also a hidden password easter egg hunt (secret sauce) for more videos made apparently.

Final (maiden) public folder is .

Here some mirror links for the two last videos featuring Lightning, just in case

ezgif-2-e1675f5753.gif ezgif-2-2c15adca20.gif

I'm going to investigate on my own regarding the password for that famous "Secret Sauce" video.

Edit : I Found it

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes