Remakes :

/ /

Remasters :

/ /

Originals :

/ /

Phreak44444

Feb 23, 2020
Would be nice to have a list of which animations are reimagines, remakes, and which are originals. Gotta replace my stash if you know what I mean

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
RavenOfOld I checked your Arive and found four "211011" Gentiana videos missing from Audio-2022-07.
I received terms of service notifications for about 15 specific files. I can view/download them on my end, but I think they're blocked for others.

I reuploaded all reported files to the latest 2023-12 folders. Thanks for the heads up about this. First my Mega was nuked, and now Google drive is giving me headaches. These were all reported back in November, and it only happened once. Hopefully this was just a fluke. :confused: I'll use dropbox as a last resort if nothing else.

Oct 30, 2020

Holy god almighty, these tits are worth dying for! damn, so Lazy's new OC girl is a cute faced SUPER busty girl, kinda like the stuff you see in NTR hentai lmao.

She's really pretty tho! looks like a hybrid of Lunafreya face and Iris face. really wanna see more of her

That Schoolgirl one's angle is INSANE tho Jesus, also one image in particular popped up in my mind when I watched the Paizuri one.

This lol, Honolulu from Azurlane, a super busty shy JK giving a Paizuri

f5cbfd8fcc0b00f4b52275d4fdc8e318.jpg

Tornado_whip

May 17, 2023
I really like this artist but this file management is ughhh.

For example I am trying to collect queen marika stuff, but they are scattered around 12 different files...

Beggars can't be too choosy though, l know lmao.

Reactions: V-Kun

user_no

Apr 10, 2020
What (android) video player do you guys use for these looping animations? They always have a slight stop before looping, I can't get them to play gapless.

nohornylol

Apr 4, 2023
MX Player or X Player, though sometimes there's still the stutter upon looping
When using MX Player switch to HW+ decoder if available to minimize the stutter. It really depends on the device on the video quality it can handle.

Also, MX Player is was undoubtly the best video player, until they turned it into some kind of bollywood movie streaming platform we didn't ask for.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes