Collection Video Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-04-12] [LazyProcrast]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

FrdnD

Nov 23, 2021
Here are the Christmas animations featuring Marie Rose, Kazumi Mishima (including alts), Miyoshino, Queen Jayne and a mystery one :

I prefer to reveal few screenshots to let you discover everything by yourself

Marie Rose.png Kazumi.png Miyoshino.png
Queen Jayne.png Mystery.png

/ /

uorf

Apr 8, 2022
I do not know if the second hint have anything to do with Kazumi lore and all her 3 forms, or the character is the HTML/ ASCII code like you mentioned.
no idea, I'm not familiar with the character Kazumi, but the fact that the character from the saved text file is shown in code is very suspicious :D
also the "it's all connected" might be relevant :unsure:
the fact that the animations are numbered, makes me suspect it's linked to kazumi too as character somehow.

Reactions: yokoba and Kiwo

rezidu

Apr 23, 2017
no idea, I'm not familiar with the character Kazumi, but the fact that the character from the saved text file is shown in code is very suspicious :D
also the "it's all connected" might be relevant :unsure:
the fact that the animations are numbered, makes me suspect it's linked to kazumi too as character somehow.
pretty sure the answer is related to the tv

Reactions: Kiwo

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Does the last bit of the gofile URL mean anything to anyone? "2RalF3"
No, but the information we have so far besides this, is:

"It is all connected" and 'only the keen eyed will notice how it's all in the "character"', and the code format in the same text file when you save it.

The 3 animations tagged as "Future, Past and present".

Kazumi in 3 differents forms for each animation.

Future, she is full demon with blue skin, 3 red marks in her face, horns, white long hair and red eyes.
Past, Normal white-ish/ Light Blue eyes, black hair and no horns.
Present, red eyes, black hair and horns.

And the words of Lazy "Gate 2 is a bit more obtuse, might need some out of the box thinking".

Reactions: yokoba and uorf

uorf

Apr 8, 2022
The "future" one seems everything a bit shaked off, even the Christmas tree is on the ground, do not know if this is aesthetic because the time passed, or something else.
yeah the future room is a bit run down, the tree falls down, the TV evolves over time, the plant in the corner grows, and also the fireplace changes hue becoming more blueish in the future. not sure if relevant :S

Reactions: yokoba and Kiwo

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
So... we got a hint, Lazy said it is all connected and there is things in the next animation, for a better picture to what look for.

We need to look for the next animation as well, it is part of this one, the "Santa home invasion", also, I noticed in this animation (Santa Home Invasion) there is a blackboard on the side, it is more visible at the end, when the character wakes up, is written "Future", we might have some important stuff in the Future animation of Kazumi.

Reactions: uorf and yokoba

uorf

Apr 8, 2022
also not sure if it's relevant in this step, but as it's all connected, in the Christmas Box video, the socks on the fireplace appear to have writings on them, but I can't quite make it out what's written
Immagine 2023-12-23 054114.jpg

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
also not sure if it's relevant in this step, but as it's all connected, in the Christmas Box video, the socks on the fireplace appear to have writings on them, but I can't quite make it out what's written
View attachment 3197090
This was a survey he made on his patreon or fanbox I do not remember, it was to guess who was in the box, the ones who got it right got their names there.

Reactions: uorf

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
I am still stuck in the blackboard with the written "Future" in the "Santa Home Invasion" animation, and trying to create a parallel between this and the future animation, and the characters, just picking random words and throwing, looking at the scenario, nothing so far.

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Another hint, "There is a link between things, Aerith is a flower girl, rose is a flower, what is connected to a flower? What is its state?"

Reactions: xander601

vrxrqvw

Sep 11, 2022
Figured it had something to do with a Japanese character in Kazumi's name, but nothing I've tried has worked.

machinman

May 28, 2017
hmm, kasumi means mist, so with previous hint... flower, mist, mistletoe maybe... tricky stuff... it feels like the more I think about it, the more I'm making things up...
also kasumi can have different meanings depending of the used kanji and then it can be understood as something related to blossom or the spring season... (but official used kanji for kasumi from doa is mist)
if it's the misletoe what's connected to it, a bell, a ribbon, love ? what's connected to a flower, water, the earth, elements, seasons... what's the state of a flower.. ?
is there enough stuff to create confusion in your mind y'all ?

edit : welp looks like pentk99 got it all, can't see how anyone could find
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
without (or even with) the hints provided...

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes