Collection Video Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-04-12] [LazyProcrast]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Oct 30, 2020
Mx player is the best, you can easily download a modded version that is ad free and removes all the india spyware from it. used it for years and to this day haven't found a better android video player.

It's INSANELY fast and has great UI, VLC sucks dick compared to it

Phreak44444

Feb 23, 2020
When using MX Player switch to HW+ decoder if available to minimize the stutter. It really depends on the device on the video quality it can handle.

Also, MX Player is was undoubtly the best video player, until they turned it into some kind of bollywood movie streaming platform we didn't ask for.
Yeah, I still use 1.10.47 which has no ads and all that shit. Got the apk still too

Geralt37

Sep 19, 2021
Anyone have this 2b long animation sound?
usually someone add it to gdrive few days after he upload on twitter but isnt there yet
Anyone got the full Aranea cowgirl remake sound by audiodude?
Check on gdrive lazyp collection

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
RavenOfOld, your Google Drive archive is missing Opaluva's audio for HighPriestess_lazyp_210316:
I probably didn't remux that audio, because I didn't feel it was high enough quality to justify it. I'm listening to it now, and the 'plap' sound from skin contact is pretty out of sync. Try listening for yourself. Audiodude's version is much better.

My archive isn't a 'complete' collection of every audio, rather it's a collection of what I consider to be the best audio for each animation. Audiodude, evilaudio, volkor, lerico I pretty much guarantee to remux because they know what they're doing. Some lesser known audio designers I won't always remux for unless it sounds good to me.

Dec 20, 2023
I probably didn't remux that audio, because I didn't feel it was high enough quality to justify it. I'm listening to it now, and the 'plap' sound from skin contact is pretty out of sync. Try listening for yourself. Audiodude's version is much better.

My archive isn't a 'complete' collection of every audio, rather it's a collection of what I consider to be the best audio for each animation. Audiodude, evilaudio, volkor, lerico I pretty much guarantee to remux because they know what they're doing. Some lesser known audio designers I won't always remux for unless it sounds good to me.
Audiodude's version is too loud and exaggerated for this animation.

Oct 30, 2020
Lazy is one hardworking mother fucker, these Christmas animations are just so good! and not even in the sexual way, it's just so cozy and very wholesome.

Man, what a great year for Lazy, dude actually released so many good stuff this year, I'm definitely one satisfied fan that's for sure

uorf

Apr 8, 2022
Cool! a tresure hunt?
the first hint ( from aerith box animation lazy posted publicly with other christmas videos ) sends to the above mentioned gofile ( )
then I'm stuck...
Immagine 2023-12-23 023541.jpg
Hint from marie video?
Immagine 2023-12-23 023623.jpg
Every blade dulls as its age bears
The older they get, yet
Here I stand, sharp as a tack
Old age hasn't slowed me down
So I say, but a blade I am not

EDIT: The password for gate 1 is 'rose' , thanks yokoba

Last edited:

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
So, we might have 4 steps to reach the secret pack, all animations are numbered, the Marie riddle is the password for Gate 1 (all of this confirmed by the man himself in his PIXIV), and I am stuck in this for a few hours now, because I am unable to figure out the answer.

I tried "fang, tooth, teeth, time, wisdom, mind, memory, tenacity, knowledge, saw, cutting saw, world, sun, universe, waves, wave, bones, skull, nails, fingernails, nail, music, note, notes, musicnotes, fire, iron, wit, power, determination, resilience, intelligence"

And I am pretty sure a bunch more that I do not remember right now, and of course, this is a multilayered hint.

Last edited:
Reactions: uorf

yokoba

Dec 21, 2018
The password for gate 1 is 'rose'

The hint for gate 2 is:
only the keen eyed will notice how
it's all in the "character"

Notably, the filename for the note is: NOTE - It's all connected (though it downloads as NOTE - lt&#39)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kiwo and uorf

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Also, there are 3 animations and are tagged "Future, Past and present", and holy fuck, the character in the first riddle was literally Marie ROSE lmao.

Reactions: uorf and yokoba

uorf

Apr 8, 2022
Also, there are 3 animations and are tagged "Future, Past and present", and holy fuck, the character in the first riddle was literally Marie ROSE lmao.
I even tried grass, following the blade hint XD

Reactions: Kiwo
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes