RPGM Abandoned League of Corruption [v0.3.0b] [Yeehaw Games]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017

Hello guys, 0.2.5c is going public. You can check the patch notes and download fresh release on one of these links:

Windows – and .

MacOS – and .

Linux – and .

Check these troubleshooting guides for and if you encounter any problems with the game.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I can't beat Humps guards! :tf: I am going to end up spending the next 20 hours going around killing random monster just to build up enough HP to keep the team from getting wiped out. I tried just about everything from just straight weapons to a combo of magic. Anyone got any hints on this?

A walkthrough explaining what each character can gain every time you level up would be nice! I can't even remember if the creator mentions that in the games prologue or not!

NOTE I play a bunch of RPG games and they seem to be updated at the same time.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I can't beat Humps guards! :tf: I am going to end up spending the next 20 hours going around killing random monster just to build up enough HP to keep the team from getting wiped out. I tried just about everything from just straight weapons to a combo of magic. Anyone got any hints on this?

A walkthrough explaining what each character can gain every time you level up would be nice! I can't even remember if the creator mentions that in the games prologue or not!

NOTE I play a bunch of RPG games and they seem to be updated at the same time.
That's strange - do you use healing potions and skills in the fight? If the combat is too hard for your liking, you can switch the difficulty setting to easy in your castle. Check the nightstand next to your bed.

You can check skill's description both inside and outside of combat - just navigate to skills menu. They all have one.

Well, there's nothing strange with several "pay per month" creators updating their games at the end or beginning of the month.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
That's strange - do you use healing potions and skills in the fight? If the combat is too hard for your liking, you can switch the difficulty setting to easy in your castle. Check the nightstand next to your bed.

You can check skill's description both inside and outside of combat - just navigate to skills menu. They all have one.

Well, there's nothing strange with several "pay per month" creators updating their games at the end or beginning of the month.
Yeah I tried everything, all four guards strike you at one time until they rotate thur all 4, and you turn comes up. I would be easier if you got one blow from all four then the rest strike one at a time. They knock out just about all your HP thats how deadly they are. I have been playing the game for sometime, and went thur it from the beginning including getting into battles to build up my HP for all members. I got the best weapons, I may have to go back to the port town and go thur it for any shops for possible upgrades, including stocking up on healing potions.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Yeah I tried everything, all four guards strike you at one time until they rotate thur all 4, and you turn comes up. I would be easier if you got one blow from all four then the rest strike one at a time. They knock out just about all your HP thats how deadly they are. I have been playing the game for sometime, and went thur it from the beginning including getting into battles to build up my HP for all members. I got the best weapons, I may have to go back to the port town and go thur it for any shops for possible upgrades, including stocking up on healing potions.
Alright, I'll revise their strength in 0.3.0. For the time being, try focusing down 1 enemy and using heals from Nidalee and the main character. There is a quest to upgrade your MC's healing - you can get it from the alchemist Albus in your castle. Plus, don't forget to use your TP skills and skills you got from shards of power. The party-wide buff can help you a lot ( it's available if you chose to use shards yourself).

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Alright, I'll revise their strength in 0.3.0. For the time being, try focusing down 1 enemy and using heals from Nidalee and the main character. There is a quest to upgrade your MC's healing - you can get it from the alchemist Albus in your castle. Plus, don't forget to use your TP skills and skills you got from shards of power. The party-wide buff can help you a lot ( it's available if you chose to use shards yourself).
I finally beat them this is what I did

MC -- Valor (kept using that)
Ashe -- Volley (attacks all enemies)
Nidalee -- Wild Thrust (attacks all enemies)-- I used "Rejuvenation" on her
Ahri -- Charm (tho this only worked on one or two of the guards it helped big time)

Thank you for the help and answers to my questions :heartcoveredeyes: Also I wasn't paying attention to notice you were the Dev, sorry about that very few stay in contact on F95. THat is understandable devs got work and other things going on in life.

PS: If anyone wants to know they way I listed the characters is the way I have them setup in the "formation"

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017

0.3.0 is ready – you can get it .

11 scenes, 3 animated scenes -> 12 scenes, 4 animated scenes

23.8k words -> 28.7k words without counting PoV variations.

23 custom soundtracks -> 27 custom soundtracks

22 quests -> 24 quests

Visit your castle’s courtyard after visiting Shadow Islands to get the new scene.

Arena challenge

Townsville’s pub received a very special guest who’s interested in inviting players to participate in Coliseum. The arena offers 5 levels of difficult enemies with an extra reward for completing the first league.

Animation changes

With Kadokawa’s very pleasant surprise – releasing 1.6.0 version of RPG Maker MV, I couldn’t finish integrating animation plugin in time for 0.3.0. Kadokawa outdid themselves with this one: crashes after 5-10 minutes of working in the editor, vanishing maps and events, crashing on assigning graphics – I actually may continue this list but you’ve got the idea.

The integration itself is pretty close to completion and it will allow for smoother animation with more variety of speed/movement options. Plus, I think it will allow bypass cashing stage for animations so they would play without any preparation. Anyways it needs further testing on live scenes and I can’t release it as is.
Oh, and in case anyone wanted to ask how my support ticket about Linux x86 is doing… Still waiting for the answer.

Balance changes

Adjusted some NPC enemy’s power across the board. Added more rewards for defeating elite guards.

Interface changes

Now you can switch difficulty, PoV or cache options anywhere you want via the main options menu. I split it into two categories – general and sound. The sound is self-explanatory and general has the usual always dash, memory switches plus all the options you had in the castle. All enemies and puzzles react to your choices instantly – you don’t need to leave your current location or restart the game.

Bugfixes and other improvements

Fixed water banks on some maps to allow birds and other flying NPC to pass over them and not dive under. Couldn’t check all maps – work in progress.

Fixed new equipment pieces – they were available only for Nidalee.

Fixed a misplaced layer in the castle outskirts map.

Fixed a bug which caused the first “intro” scene forget about counting towards the overall clear of the album if players didn’t watch it later. Now the credit is properly awarded during the scene + at album’s opening. Thanks goes to Elyngas for finding this bug out.

That’s it, stay tuned for the news – I’ll make an info post about what’s going to happen next around 11th.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
That's rather unfortunate... :FeelsBadMan:
There's a possibility to see the 0.3.0 version public? Since was only for patreon :FeelsBadMan:

Zhalt

Oct 17, 2017
Latest version is 0.3.0b and it was recently released to 5$+ patrons, public release will come soon enough.

wanlee

Apr 27, 2017
I still dont understand the music pipe, i can only interact with 3 pipes on the right side, so what is 3-2-1-0-4

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
LoC 0.3.0b is available via these links:

Windows version – and .

MacOS version - and .

Linux version - and .

Feb 23, 2018
I will assume you cant transfer saves since it doesnt appear to work.

Maybe if anyone has an up to date save file, they could share it pls?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes