RPGM Abandoned League of Corruption [v0.3.0b] [Yeehaw Games]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
@Yeehaw Games I apologize for modifying your OP, but I took the liberty of adding the "Musical pipe" solution. Even though part of me doubt that people will see it without asking - because they're too lazy to do so - I hope that someone will see it, refraining himself to ask a stupid question.
Don't worry, it's not a problem - this actually may even help. Somehow I don't understand how people have problems even with easy difficulty available...

0.2.5c seem to be the last according to patreon. Don't know if here was shared.. but since in the OP there's 0.2.5b in the "Version" field.. I assume that not, this isn't the last version - or maybe I'm wrong and who modified the OP before me didn't do it correctly. But generally speaking 0.2.5 is the latest as of now.
0.2.5c is the final version for 0.2.5 family but the thread was updated by someone else, not me. 0.2.5c is still patron-only update and I didn't plan to make it public until the scheduled date. Oh well... guess it doesn't really matter now.

Reactions: Zhalt and brynhildr

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hey, guys! I made a to improve the game - take a minute to answer one question and help me out.

Reactions: Zhalt

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
The changelog says there are 11 scenes in the new update... but the replay book has only 9 scenes excluding the starting scene.... where did i miss the 2 scenes?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
The changelog says there are 11 scenes in the new update... but the replay book has only 9 scenes excluding the starting scene.... where did i miss the 2 scenes?
I can answer you about the "cheats". You can use a save editor if you really need to cheat for something, since it's an rpgmaker game.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Which version are you using? Make sure it's 0.2.5 since the last patch notes were about 0.2.5. I doublechecked it right now, and all album variations have 11 scenes in the counter for version 0.2.5. Are you using patron's release or the leaked one here? I can't guarantee anything if it's the second option.

I updated the game but it won't let me save. It just makes an error noise when i try to save it.
Which OS are you playing on? If it's MacOS check out and if it's something else - make sure that your current user has read and write access to the game folder. Also, make sure that folder itself is not read-only.

UPDATE ~ Checked saves from 0.1.0 in the 0.2.5 release and they are working fine. I can create, load and delete saves, the quest log is working too. Check your user's or folder's access rights and reply to my post if you'll still need some help.

kekker321

Dec 16, 2017
Check your user's or folder's access rights and reply to my post if you'll still need some help.[/QUOTE said:
I did what you told me but it still won't let me save, just keeps making an error noise :/

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Okay, I'll look into this problem. If you have any saves - upload them so I could test them out. Which operating system do you use? MacOS, Windows, some kind of Linux variation?

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
Are you using patron's release or the leaked one here? I can't guarantee anything if it's the second option.
Unfortunately its the latter. All that aside i really loved the game! The artstyle is unique and the storyline is decent. Im surprised there aren't more patrons. Im gonna get into my internship very soon and i just know where to invest the stipend XD. A recommendation if i may. I think people will like the scenes better if the animations were a bit more fluid. Keep up the good work sir!

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Unfortunately its the latter. All that aside i really loved the game! The artstyle is unique and the storyline is decent. Im surprised there aren't more patrons. Im gonna get into my internship very soon and i just know where to invest the stipend XD. A recommendation if i may. I think people will like the scenes better if the animations were a bit more fluid. Keep up the good work sir!
Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I'm working on improving animation and have high hopes for the plugin I'm tinkering with. If nothing big happens it will be ready for 0.3.0.

As for the album issue, I checked all variations of 0.2.5's albums and the max counter is 11 on them. Perhaps I misunderstood you and 9 is the number of unlocked scenes? In this case, there are 4 scenes with Ashe, 2 scenes with Ahri and 3 scenes with Nidalee plus 2 specials: teaser starting scene and Ahri x Nidalee scene.

If 9 is your max number of scenes in the album I can suggest two things: make sure you are using 0.2.5, you can get it in this . Just copy your saves and try the album. If it's still showing you 9 as max number - please mail me your save file so I can check it out.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
yes, i missed the Ahri x Nidalee scene. How do i trigger it?
You can get it after rescuing Ahri and feeding the shard of power to the spirit/orb. Get back to your castle, go to the second floor and there will be a cutscene. Choose to use domination magic via the menu choice. You don't get this option if you chose to use the shard yourself.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes